anyone working at fast food shops (1 Viewer)

++jan_H++

HSC
anyone work at fast food shops ....

i want to know how much u get working at mcdonald, hungey jack or kfc ....

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
ever wondered why its called a 'whopper'...

yudle

Daydreamer
HSC
Hey I work at Domino's Pizza and a 16 year old gets $8.38, 17 year old gets $9.82, and an 18 year old gets $11.45. It's better than like maccas and stuff cause you have more variety in what you can do and there isn't that permanent oily feel about the place.

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
i worked at burger king for 2yrs.. the pay was better than my friends at maccas at the time.. dunno how the pay rate is now.. but then again hungry jacks has taken over burger king

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
A friend of mine works at maccas 16-24 hours per week (this is on top of high school). He'd never admit to it but he loves it.

olchik

HSC
I haven't worked there, but some of my friends did and they told me that it's very hard. Why don't you want to find something else?

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
I just got a job at hungry jacks. I know that the pay is less than other places, but it seems pretty casual and I guess that's a good thing.

HSC
bennychanman said:
REALLY? i JUST started at oporto, i'm 17...

and i'm being fucking gypped so hard!!!

i'm still on my 3 month probation trainee rate and thats bloody $7.64 per hour!!!

my coworkers tell me that when i finish, it'll go up to about $9.XX

what?? 7.64 per hour? get out. literally. well lets hope that you get up at that 9-10 region once youre off that 3 month probation period, if you plan to live it out.

elisabeth

HSC
bennychanman said:
REALLY? i JUST started at oporto, i'm 17...

and i'm being fucking gypped so hard!!!

i'm still on my 3 month probation trainee rate and thats bloody $7.64 per hour!!!

my coworkers tell me that when i finish, it'll go up to about $9.XX
That's got to be illegal! My oporto was recently taken over and so we were all on probation again under the new management, but we STILL were paid the normal wage, ie. $10 for me. That's so fucked, seriously, check your award wage and say something to the boss. That can't be right. And seriously, the work isn't so good that I would ever put up with being paid so shit.

shortycooper

In Front Of Computer (Tele Point/Kempsey)
HSC
KFC Kempsey

i worked at kfc kempsey for 3 years. when i first started i had just turned 14 and i was been paid $5.xx, when i left i was 17 and i was on $8.52.

it wass hit hours, close could be anywhere from 11pm to 1pm (depending on the shit ppl u had on shift with you) and the managers had a habit of clocking u off early, so yeah. it was shit!

my friend works at maccas and shes 18, she gets bout $10-12 an hour

Aussiechick

HSC
when I worked at Hungry Jacks I was getting about $9.90 an hour and I was 17 - I actually really enjoyed working there, I worked out the back cooking the burgers, twas a really nice atmosphere, but cleaning sucked!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
what's maccas like in terms of the work? i was thinking of applying there (if mum ever loosened up about my study for 5 seconds) but a friend who worked there until recently said she absolutely hated it like no tomorrow. is it really that bad?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)