Anyone working at KFC, what do you get? (1 Viewer)

User_001

HSC
Hey guys just wanting to ask that:

I went to an interview at KFC last weekend and I past that (I think). Now I'm waiting for my orientation. Just asking how long did you guys waited before your orientation day came. It's been a week for me and they haven't call back. Worry that they won't :S

I guess this is just a worry for nothing but just want to know if there's a probability that they might not call back. Because if they dont, I might have to get another job before the holidays ends; cuz here where I live, it seems that employers only hire people before the start of holidays. Umm yeah, so please help me out. Thx

Last edited:

Kiwi131313

HSC
Hey guys just wanting to ask that:

I went to an interview at KFC last weekend and I past that (I think). Now I'm waiting for my orientation. Just asking how long did you guys waited before your orientation day came. It's been a week for me and they haven't call back. Worry that they won't :S

I guess this is just a worry for nothing but just want to know if there's a probability that they might not call back. Because if they dont, I might have to get another job before the holidays ends; cuz here where I live, it seems that employers only hire people before the start of holidays. Umm yeah, so please help me out. Thx
It took a few weeks I'm pretty sure. And unless your manager is a jerk they should still call you back (or at least contact you) if you don't get the job. I think mine was about 3 weeks, and orientation was another few weeks after that.

As for applying for other jobs, you could always apply anyway. Just apply for everywhere, most will probably turn you down (no offence, just the way it is) then just pick the one(s) you want once you get offered them.

User_001

HSC
Haha got the job at kfc and already worked for a week.Just asking, which day does KFC gives out their employees' pay?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)