Anything funny happen in the test today? Anywhere? (1 Viewer)

TBK11

HSC
rolror88 said:
Were you they guy who said that's what your year was doing during trials (the rolling coins thing)?
yeh LOL
it was fkin funny as HELL
oh my i LOVE EXAMS now there is so much Entertainment ill try n record it next :) if it happens again but i doubt it cause that Kid well lets say...

He got sent the f**k out and had his paper ripped up faster than superman flying :)

Paradox.101

HSC
Aznmichael92 said:
haha you are so lucky, happened to someone i know that did HSC. His phone went off at the end of exam(papers were being collected). The supervisor collecting his exam was going to give him a zero but other supervisors said "nah dont. It was end of exam so it is ok."
lol yeah, i was like shitting my pants... if they gave me a zero.. omg -.-"

note to all: listen to the teachers, dont bring in your phones! they might do random pocket searches too... :rolleyes:

keenith

HSC
Paradox.101 said:
lol yeah, i was like shitting my pants... if they gave me a zero.. omg -.-"

note to all: listen to the teachers, dont bring in your phones! they might do random pocket searches too... :rolleyes:
lol that happened to the guy in front of me when we left and i had my phone in my pocket as well

Paradox.101

HSC
Oh yeaah, this isn't funny but intriguing ... i guess.

I spotted a young supervisor and she looks IDENTICAL to isabella swan (Kristen Stewart)... omg SOOO CUTE. poky nose, thin cute lips, brown hair... !
I found myself staring at her for the last 2 mins of the sci exam, She's even as clusmy as bella in the book, she almost tripped over while holding a stack of paper. LOL >3< ... I must be crazy.

serendipityy

HSC
Paradox.101 said:
Oh yeaah, this isn't funny but intriguing ... i guess.

I spotted a young supervisor and she looks IDENTICAL to isabella swan (Kristen Stewart)... omg SOOO CUTE. poky nose, thin cute lips, brown hair... !
I found myself staring at her for the last 2 mins of the sci exam, She's even as clusmy as bella in the book, she almost tripped over while holding a stack of paper. LOL >3< ... I must be crazy.

LOLLLLLLL
man im not the only twilight obssessh here

i wish i saw a lookalike edward cullen (L) loll
cant wait for the movie

Paradox.101

HSC
-High Five!-

i lubbbb Twilight, and I only just finished the second book, after the sc, i'm grabbing the third ASAP!... yepp, cant wait for the movie, not something to watch with a bunch of friends/family imo, with a GF/BF or alone if you have to =3

keenith

HSC
i dont see wat is so good about twilight i read it as a dare in my group and i was like "o_O people like this why?"

speedofsound

HSC
A cockroach scattered across the floor... nothing too earth shattering...

Crazynesss

HSC
People made sheep sounds and thought it was funny. I just thought it was fucking dumb.

auSASQUATCH

HSC
My mate sitting diagonally from me sneezed then asked for a tissue. I looked over at him to see a massive bright green booger hanging from his nose and he didn't realise. The instructor just gave him a weird look then got a tissue for him.

I started laughing quietly :D

Crazynesss

HSC
auSASQUATCH said:
My mate sitting diagonally from me sneezed then asked for a tissue. I looked over at him to see a massive bright green booger hanging from his nose and he didn't realise. The instructor just gave him a weird look then got a tissue for him.

I started laughing quietly :D
That is... hot

brock-mc

HSC
Bugger, we didn't have any thing go wrong in our exam room. Everyone behaved themselves.

Crazynesss

HSC
Oh yeah. Some guy tried to get away with writing another student number. I don't know why..?

brock-mc

HSC
Crazynesss said:
Oh yeah. Some guy tried to get away with writing another student number. I don't know why..?
BAHAHAHAHAHA, was it a smart persons that he was trying to use?

Crazynesss

HSC
brock-mc said:
BAHAHAHAHAHA, was it a smart persons that he was trying to use?
No idea. The supervisor just warned him because he provided a "weird number". So that's why the collect in order and take like 10 minutes to collect every single paper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)