Anyway of getting into USYD B Sc with 4 points less then cut off? (1 Viewer)

philphie

Banned
HSC
your chances are pretty smal even with bonus points because other people will be getting bonus but won't need as many as you need. plus never know if the cutoff went up or down. just got to wait like the rest of us.

madsam

God among men
HSC
its possible, the flexible entry scheme may get you in (did you have to apply, or is it automatically applied?)
If so, its a pretty big course so they might let you in, stay hopeful!

domoku

HSC
its automatically applied for b.sc
my brother got in into b. sc when he was 3-4 uai points below back in 2007... dont worry too much, theres still a chance :)

wonsta

HSC
very small chance coz i sent email to those addmission guys in usyd and unsw. they said lots of people applied for science course this year they just advise me to do something called dipSET(unsw) and foundationa course(usyd)

but you gotta wait till its over right? ring them up on monday good luck

laila2010

HSC
very small chance coz i sent email to those addmission guys in usyd and unsw. they said lots of people applied for science course this year they just advise me to do something called dipSET(unsw) and foundationa course(usyd)

but you gotta wait till its over right? ring them up on monday good luck
science is very popular so don't set all your hopes on it.
But there is flexible entry scheme.

AshVonB

HSC
You never know what the cut offs will be until offers are published. Trends change all the time, so something that was popular last year might not be this year. SOmetimes things go up 5 points and sometimes they go down that.

Fingers crossed and if all else fails, go into another course and work your butt off for a year and then have an awesome GPA so they can't refuse your transfer :):fish:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)