Aos (1 Viewer)

Tez

I am writing an AOS essay, and I was just thinking... whether it is a good idea to have an into summarising the study of imaginative journeys based on the Rubric.

here is my intro so far...

Imaginative journeys take us into the depth of our minds whist often influencing our thinking and taking us to the realm of intellectual discovery. These journeys enable us to travel into the worlds of imagination, speculation and inspiration. By studying certain texts we are able to dwell deep this concept and analyze the underlying assumptions of these journeys.

I havent yet began to talk about the texts in this intro, maybe it should be shorter....

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
This should be in the AOS forum :d

its a good definition of imaginative journey you have stuck in there, but it is so important that in your intro you mention what are you are goign to be talkign about in the body of your essay, more specifically, your intro shoudl answer the question! so i think you should in the first sentence mention which texts you will be discussing in relation to imaginative joruney, then perhaps you may define

Tez

yeah this is a prepared essay....so i dont know what the question may be....

There's an AOS forum?????

oh there we are!]

thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)