Appealing To All Alias Fans (1 Viewer)

Cab31

HSC
OK guys im sick of waiting so i am appealing to everyone to ring channel seven up and ask when Alias is coming back and put in a request that it come back bloody soon.

COME ON GUYS! YOU CALL YOURSELFS FANS???? GET ON THE PHONE DAMMIT!

Cab31

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
how about no we dont........

just download them illegally, thats what fans really do
How bout id prefer to watch it with my friends on a decent sized screen that sit at my PC watching it?

Also i am not very good with computers and probably would stuff something up with the downloading. My friend had his whole PC wiped by some guys for downloading stuff too. I learnt a lesson passively.

minalata

HSC
looked around the net and theres this site...www.alias-media.com and on it it said that alias will have def started by the end of july...yes that quite awhile away but on the site i get the feeling that heaps of ppl have already rung up channel 7

Cab31

HSC
Argonaut said:
Just one stupid question: how is ringing Channe 7 and annoying them about when the show comes back on going to get it on any faster? It's like sending 'anthrax' to the Indonesian Embassy to try and get Scahppelle Corby freed ...
yeah i really see the simarlarity....

ringing up will let them know its loved and they'll get kickass ratings.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
hone it in to them that they have nothing to loose, say that if they create the tursday 8.30 block and advertise lost and alias as one then they will get viewers and convincingly beat the footy show without the amazing race.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
how about no we dont........

just download them illegally, thats what fans really do
much better idea. shows you will do something other than whinge and watch religiously no matter when it airs

Cab31

HSC
routemarker said:
hone it in to them that they have nothing to loose, say that if they create the tursday 8.30 block and advertise lost and alias as one then they will get viewers and convincingly beat the footy show without the amazing race.
excellent

i am so saying that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)