Appendix/resources/bibliography (1 Viewer)

| n i s s y |

HSC
I was looking at past pips and I was shocked that some ppls bibliography and app[endixes were waaaaaaay longer than the actual PIP!...HOWd they do that??....YEs coz at the moment mines lookin like its gonna be about 5 pages long!....What am i supposed to include in this section of the PIP?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
It should NOT be a bibliography (a list of resources). The syllabus explicitly ask you to include an ANOTATED Reference list. That means you cite your resources in a proper way, as well as to include one or two sentences of decription of how this resource contributed to your PIP.

This is a very important component of your PIP. So make sure you do your reference list as you go and don't leave it until the last minute as ypou might forget where you put this resource or when did you used it.

For an example of how to write your reference list, go to thread "Example of PIP"

We were told that u dont need an appendix. In fact alot of pips that get HD include what most people would put in their appexdix as a source in their central material. That's what our SC teacher said anyway :eek: :eek: :eek:

jeska

no, it only needs to be included if it is absolutely necessary to suppliment anything you have included in your resource list

WaltzinDarkness

HSC
N/A
Does your annotated bibliography have to be double spaced as well? And if you are for example putting song lyrics or a poem in your appendix, does it have to be double spaced too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)