aRaRaRaRaaHhHh....4 UniT MatHs?!?! (1 Viewer)

To do or not to do 4u maths?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Other....give ur opinion

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Friend of karmanymph fights back

Originally posted by stlla
5 periods of maths on monday!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
im getting my timetable tomorrow, so hopefully my 4unit maths doesn't ruin my timetable!

Anyway, +GriM ReApeR+, I also believe you should give it a go. I mean, the fact that your considering doing it must mean that you have some talent in maths. And if after a few weeks or something, you hate it, then drop it! :) What do you have to lose?

Go on..laugh if you must..5 periods on monday...3 at once on weds...two morning classes a week...and 2 hours of ext history on wed. avos....no ones timetable can be as bad as mine..no ones.....5/8 periods of maths....*feels sorry for herself*

scandal

HSC
Speaking from experience - i just finished year 12 - wooo hooo - sorry - i would recommend to anyone that likes a challenge to give 4 unit a go. I remember thinking for a whole term "this is not for me" and doing homework thinking omg i have no idea - but then u get used to that and u gain a little more confidence and u realise that u dont have to finish the paper to get a good mark - go scaling. Sick with it - at least until u do one exam. U dont have to study 2 hours a night - i found the best way to do it was do all your homework - and then if i had time an extra 15/20 minutes revising. I found the best way to study was to do little bits early on and heaps of examples so u build up confidence and knowledge for when exams come around.

What topic are you starting with first?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)