Architecture Kiddies (1 Viewer)

Pierotte

HSC
Who are you?

Show your self.

And tell me WHY UNSW??

UNSW was my second pref, im looking for people to convince me as to why its actually BETTER than Usyd.

I figured you guys would know.

Tell me good things,

Make me feel better,

I want to embrace this UNSW business rather that obsessive over getting an offer from Usyd in the late round.

Sell sell sell your uni!

Talk it up so much so that if i do get an offer from Usyd in the late round i should decline it and keep UNSW.

elfm

HSC
cos like, all usyd architecture teaches is like, how to draw sandstone buildings

elfm

HSC
maybe it's because i don't know the answer to it. just maybe.

you do know what a joke is right?

Pierotte

HSC
Elfm... it wasn't funny. Lets move on shall we.

So im guessing u go to UNSW?

Answer me this:

WHY did u choose UNSW?

Are you enjoying your time at UNSW?

DO u ever wish u were at another uni?

If so for what reasons?

If not, in 50 words or less express your love for UNSW:

Gman, i have ALOT of people telling me UTS is better. Is it REALLY that much better?

If so, WHY should i pick UTS over UNSW?

Would u seriously consider trying to tranfer to UTS? Or trying to pick up an offer in the late round?

Or is it all just the same old crap, honestly.

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
Honestly I don't think anyone can decide but yourself- it doesn't really matter what anyone else tells you....but if it helps UNSW is more compact (the optometrist told me this last week) so I guess you wouldnt have so walk that far to get to lectures, tuts etc

Pierotte

HSC
fi_babezy said:
Honestly I don't think anyone can decide but yourself- it doesn't really matter what anyone else tells you....but if it helps UNSW is more compact (the optometrist told me this last week) so I guess you wouldnt have so walk that far to get to lectures, tuts etc

Hahahah ok im talking about the course, not so much the general uni.

And its a fact that UNSW is a walk-a-holics worst nightmare. Its a smaller uni but its spread out all over the place on a hill with a shit load of stairs.

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
Think of the calf muscles- beats wearing high heels!!

What im trying to say is that either would probably be a good starting point- everyone will have a different opinion about which is better and why...it's basically up to you to make the most of your course and make it in the world of architecture..

elfm

HSC
probably for something like architecture would have classes closer together since i'm assuming most of their classes would be held in the FBE building. science on the other hand have to go up and down heheheh (biomed > physics > clb > lol)

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
gman03 said:
UTS is better.
gman knows where its at ;)

5.5 yrs straight through is too much ... i need the fall out option of doing the first 3 yrs then maybe doing masters in something else if i happen to fall in love with it (ie. urban design+planning :eek:). but i suck at the decisions - so i like to keep the options open

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)