Architecture!!! (2 Viewers)

What Uni Are You Going To?

• Total voters

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hmm ... lol, hopefully architecture is only super-popular with you 05 kiddies :) so i can slide right through ze back door with my mediocre uni marks :eek:

mikki16

HSC
all of you can kiss my sexy (yet slightly flabby) arse! I GOT INTO SYDNEY! and i cant wipe the goofy smile off my face. go figure.

its so fantastic, after swigging down cruiser after cruiser we all crowded around my friend brooke's incredibly slow speed desktop. after about an hour of trying to get on we found that every single one of us got our first preference. not bad, considering we're all public schoolers and werent spoon fed like the rest of the stuck up private kid snobs in the vecinity. TAKE THAT BARKER, HORNSBY, ASQUITH, CHELTNAM and CHERRYBROOKE! haha... still... slightly tipsy. *coughs embarasedly*euh... cant spell.... *maniackle laugh* shes a maniac maaaaniac on the floor.... and shes dancing like she never danced before.....

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hahah ur just jealous, sexy brogan... ;)

OIMG my deep and meanigfull post about arch was deleted/gone?! zomg :(

... edit- sigh i cant believe im typing this again

bsaically, just await the next round peirotte ;) im sure alot of people will not want their arch offers at usyd (check laz's thread for vacancies, but teir are none atm @ uts, usyd. unsw :()

it really wont matter where you start off ;) all archi-nerds are in demand :)

even im thinking it might be a sexy idea to do the post grad stuff at usyd after my first 3 yr stint (although, post 1st yr tranfers are always pissbile as ive found out this yr :)) since they seem pretty flexible!

anyway, the kinky-superfunsex archi club drinks meatup is a must!!!! wooo <3 architects :) :eek:

Last edited:

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
mmm, if onyl we could be all one big happy arch family :( pierotte, change ur preferences and come to uts next round! and brogan cum too (lol, cum :eek:)

seriously@@#@$#@%@^@111!!!one!11 internets

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
wow, i just realised that i repeated myself cause i actually thought that this was the 'architecture!!!' thread :( ... im incapacitated, plx forgive me :eek:

lets all nekkid twister now :eek:

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
oh man, i ment that i thought it was pierottes other thread about applying for later rounds. i officially suck at internets :(

sif all the other hawt architects havnt posted their offers yet

edit- hungry hungry hippos' - best game ever :eek:

cyko

HSC
mikki16 said:
all of you can kiss my sexy (yet slightly flabby) arse! I GOT INTO SYDNEY! and i cant wipe the goofy smile off my face. go figure.
Rather rude don't u think? Not everyone wants to go to USYD -_-"
Anyways .. i'll see dan and purple at UTS :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)