Are girly males really "in"? (1 Viewer)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Lots of talks and rumors these days reveal that she-males may be getting more ass than the typical 'manly man'. Do you think that girly, or less "masculine" men are really charming more women these days? Or is it a myth?

I've been thinking a lot.. I think the reason girls don't like me so much is cuz I'm too manly.. I talk like a man, dress like one, and I speak with such deep flowing voice..people often think I'm very macho and don't dare to talk to me first, but hey, I can be a gentleman too!

(PS: I said "ass" but it doesn't in any way imply that I'm looking for simply sex or am thinking about getting out of the closet. Don't infer too much from that word.)

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
mmm yum give mee a manly man anyday
i hate all these skinny poofs with their tight jeans and girly features

tlodg

HSC
N/A
housah0lic said:
then...why do girls always reject me saying "you're not my type..I need a man who is softer and gentler than you are"

wtf is that supposed to me? just cuz i swear a lot doesn't mean i'm not a gentle person. i just look "manly" because my eyebrows are thick and i have a broad shoulder and i wear a black bag that says "rawker" on one side (it says "cool" on the other side but that's irrelevant)! people always judge me by the looks.. now i don't want to look so manly. please help

i think it's my manly looks though, not so much my bag. if i let a really skinny, pale boy wear my bag..girls will still like her. it's not really my bag's fault. so what can i do to look like a nicer person?

tlodg

HSC
N/A
newmz89 said:
^ thats me out. lul
do lots of girls like you? do you have a manly or non-masculine personality?

latvia

HSC
N/A
seriously, dude, u sound like ur in love with urself. you need to get rid of your arrogance in order for someone to really like you, it's not about looks.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
latvia said:
seriously, dude, u sound like ur in love with urself. you need to get rid of your arrogance in order for someone to really like you, it's not about looks.
yes it is
it always is

newmz89

Beer
HSC
latvia said:
I like to call it self confidence ;)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
tlodg said:
Lots of talks and rumors these days reveal that she-males may be getting more ass than the typical 'manly man'. Do you think that girly, or less "masculine" men are really charming more women these days? Or is it a myth?

I've been thinking a lot.. I think the reason girls don't like me so much is cuz I'm too manly.. I talk like a man, dress like one, and I speak with such deep flowing voice..people often think I'm very macho and don't dare to talk to me first, but hey, I can be a gentleman too!

(PS: I said "ass" but it doesn't in any way imply that I'm looking for simply sex or am thinking about getting out of the closet. Don't infer too much from that word.)

yes, they are, un-fucking-fortunately

SkyLo

HSC
latvia said:
no but looks help. life isnt a fairy tail were awkward female gets suave guy.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
tlodg said:

k well i used 2 b lyk reeelly manli 2 ^___^ but den i fond out dat gurlz dun lyk dat deez dayz so i kinda went moar metrooo n gurli XDD evah since den iv bin gettin lotz moar chikz :OOOO

Instinct77

HSC
housah0lic said:
haha yeah there needs to be more girls like you :) , what ever happend to all the muscular (but still friendly) guys getting "in" with the girls.

i got heaps of attention from girls at 63kgs skinny typical "surfer look" ,

now i am 17kgs heavier ,not fat mind you, barely any bodyfat difference. Am alot more manly and consider myself pretty genuine it pisses me off big time.

seems like the current trend is for the guys wearing skinny jeans that usually come from supre seem to be getting "in" , possibly because girls see them as none threating and dare i say it cute , yeah right more like a fucking little girl,go back centurys when men were born to be men!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)