Are guys who cry more attractive? (1 Viewer)

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Alright alright, no more posts in this thread!!! Man, I didn't realise that I'd brought up such a trivial matter LOL...I must admit though, I have a celebrity crush on R.F. so yeah...he was so much more adorable when he shed tears than when he looked menacing...hehehe...I just got reminded of the "weakness" matter over that LOL...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
well

my answer is no

i think a guy who is more reluctant to cry and fear to god he'd look like some sissy boy
= unattractive

rather than:

boy who cries = attractive.

if i saw a good looking guy crying for a good reason,

i'd think he's human, thats all

HSC
I think crying at funerals is stupid. There's no reason why you should cry at a funeral. The person who's dead has more reason to cry than you.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
GoodSirLancelot said:
I think crying at funerals is stupid. There's no reason why you should cry at a funeral. The person who's dead has more reason to cry than you.
meh, i dont disagree much

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
GoodSirLancelot said:
Have you ever been to the funeral of someone who was close to you, moron?

Carnivour

HSC
i hate it when guys cry over trivial matters to try and appeal to me for pity or sympathy.

i hate it when guys dont cry even though they are bursting at the seams because of some stupid mucho act

i love it when guys let loose in a sincerely heartfelt manner, especially those guys that you wouldnt expect to. it makes me want to go over to them and hug them really really tightly.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Stazi??? Are you really Sean Van Steel??? WOW you were in the papers!!! LOL my friends and I think you're hot LOL
Yes I'm 'Sean Van Steel', but my real name is Stas Madorski (they accidently mislabeled my name).
p.s. are you asian?

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
stazi said:
Yes I'm 'Sean Van Steel', but my real name is Stas Madorski (they accidently mislabeled my name).
p.s. are you asian?
Yeah I am, how did you guess?...awww...you're the first good-looking "Sean" I know...Are you still planning to do naval architecture? Or is that a mistake as well? LOL :p P.S. Do you have msn?

Last edited:

olchik

HSC
It depends. If he cries because of a loss of somebody who is dear to him or a breakup with you, then you want to hug him and never let go. But in other cases, I don't like seeing guys crying!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
GoodSirLancelot said:
Yes.

You're just a poof who cries at funerals.
Worst. Troll. Ever.

...and Stazi, she may rape you. Anything is possible with a psychology major.

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
aek said:
Even federer made me go "aww" . . sometimes i question my self if iam gay or not ..
simple way to find out - go to a club on oxford street, head to the bathroom, drop your pants and note your reactions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)