Are offers made even after final round? (1 Viewer)

riya03

HSC
I was wondering if people decline after final round of offers...so for example if someone accepted an offer in 2nd round and got their desired course in final round, then that means there is a vacancy for that course they accepted in 2nd round. then how do they fill the vacancy? are offers still made after 8th feb (after final round) ?

Dylanamali

HSC
nope, offers are not made anymore,
however, offers may be available for mid-year transfer, e.g. Semester 2

Dylanamali

HSC
yeah, but just so that I can consider it.. I don't have a HUGE desire for it, but would just like the opportunity to have it as an option. What was your ATAR?

D94

HSC
N/A
If you don't get an offer in the final round, approach the universities and ask if there are still any vacancies. Chances are there will be vacancies, so who knows, you might be given a chance to show why you deserve/need/want to get into a course.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Well... think about it this way.

If offers are made after the 'final round', then it wouldn't really be called 'final round offers' anymore, would it?

LightRain

HSC
I know it depends on the vancancy of a course, but are many final round offers made?

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
If you don't get an offer in the final round, approach the universities and ask if there are still any vacancies. Chances are there will be vacancies, so who knows, you might be given a chance to show why you deserve/need/want to get into a course.
This.

dihardy

HSC
After the Final Round, approach the university directly for course status. You may get lucky!

HSC
Uni Grad
some unis still make offers for certain courses after final round (e.g. medicine)

there have been cases where kids were offered med places even AFTER semester 1 started because not enuff kids were enrolled in the cohort

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)