Are Pacific Islanders and abo Kiwis the most violent people in Australia? (1 Viewer)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Look at the amount of crimes committed by white Australians around the country, and you'll see that it is a larger than the amount of pacific islander caused crime. Pac islander seems to be confined small parts of Sydney and Brisbane.

I do agree somewhat about the Aboriginal population. Why do they always seem drunk/aggressive/dangerous, no matter where or when?

Last edited:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
cashed-up bogan is the term you're after.

you can't really be posh, and a bogan at the same time.

shit just doesn't roll that way.
Haha yeah true

Oh and I live in Manly on the Northern Beaches, and we're not all posh or bogans. Just live in the best damn place in Sydney.

(Although you do get a fair few unsavoury characters heading up to Narrabeen and Dee Why. No offense.)
lol manly isnt the best place in sydney... just because you have a beach.

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
Look at the amount of crimes committed by white Australians around the country, and you'll see that it is a larger than the amount of pacific islander caused crime. Pac islander seems to be confined small parts of Sydney and Brisbane.

I do agree somewhat about the Aboriginal population. Why do they always seem drunk/aggressive/dangerous, no matter where or when?
Lol m8

yes the majority of crimes are committed by 'white'(caucasian, asian, middle eastern??) australians

but the amount of crime committed by islanders is disproportionate to their population lol compared to whitesss

this is the point

that you seem to be missing

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
lol m8

yes the majority of crimes are committed by 'white'(caucasian, asian, middle eastern??) australians

but the amount of crime committed by islanders is disproportionate to their population lol compared to whitesss

this is the point

that you seem to be missing
~per capita~

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
yes i am busy working on engineering things i dont have time for ~words~

zstar

HSC
N/A
The dark races are always prone to crime as they on average lower IQ and brain capacity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)