Are there any HELPFUL and CARING librarians? (2 Viewers)

lDoHl

HSC
One of our librarians has a temper very much like one portrayed by the media of Russell Crowe, obviously a misconception he has thinking his wife's position as principal makes him nearly second to none.

HSC
yeah my librarian was an utter bitch, i hated her, she hated me she even reckoned she was gunna take me to court for "defamation".. meh... lol and shed always yell "THIS IS A LIBRARY!!! BE QUIET"... stupid whores i swear all skool librarians are bitchy,,

roadcone

HSC
My librarian is a complete freak. In study you can't even ask someone to borrow something without being kicked out. On top of that she is an alcoholic, chain smoker who drag races... not kidding!

pig_93

HSC
we have 2 ladies and a man

one lady is weird and quietly hates everyone
the man is just your stereotypical freak librarian man who yells
the other lady is great and she really helps

so one out of 3 isnt so bad i spose...
at least there is hope.................................

s0k0y0e0

HSC
duckofdoom said:
Does anyone have a good librarians in any schools?

Our one sucks!
At my primary school; the librarian was a champ! :uhhuh:

I get along with the librarian at my school now; but gee does she know how to whinge and yell about people turning around, whispering, being on the wrong internet site, not doing work...etc etc. She does go on quite a bit! :uhhuh:

arielbelle

HSC
N/A
oh fuk, don't talk about librarians. the one at my school was, what can i say, the accumulation of all your evil ones, evil to the max.
printing at our school was unlimited but whenever she catches little yr 7s printing material she tries to make them pay 10c per page. using excuses like you printed one copy for every person in group. anyway, it just didn't make sense to anyone but she had the power nobody could argue with her. there's heaps more, she treats everyone like ants, degrading their human rights and freedom of expression. i'm just glad i'm outa there.

Jaydels

HSC
School librarians are evil.

The librarians at my local library however are really friendly and will bend over backwards to help out :)

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
My mum is a librarian. Kind of. She's in charge of Videos and the technical side (like projectors and stuff) at this all girls school (I wont name just in case someone goes there and thinks shes crap :p) anyway shes really nice.
But at my school you end up having to hunt down the librarians, wait half youre lunch time for them to end a conversation with another librarian and then they give you all the wrong books youre looking for anyways :(

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
The librarian at my school is bi-polar one minute she's so sweet and lovely and the next mintue she is like having some sort of fit.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Our librarian last year was nice, an kind, and caring, but then... she left, now we have two who refuse to let even year 12s bring their bags up the library, so we need to carry our stacks of books up, we aren't even allowed to have water, we got 'em back though, someone took two of the photos of themselves they had u\put up, and then drew horns etc on them... then they got confiscated :vcross:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
nomore3x5 said:
I work at my local library ( get paid $14/hr so don't knock it )
I'm kind!
no librarians are kind. Maybe they start off being kind but the boredom associated with their jobs kills any kindness they have in them.

Lies Assassin

HSC
We used to have great librarians, but they left for various reasons and now we have one who hates people using the library and is absolutely against seniors. For example last year she kicked a girl out of the library whilst the girl was in the middle of a HSC exam. Oh well we're gona get back at her big time on muck up day!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Our Librarian is ok. She helps people out, if they ever ask for help. But there are people that dislike her. :p

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Librarian/s at my previous school were annoying indeed.

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
Our Librarian looks like an eagle.
She's so filled with.
School spirit?
She helped me find all these textbooks that seemed to be missing from the textbook store room today.
She's pretty helpful + caring.
But scary at the same time.

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
Our Librarian is lovely. She nuts though lol. But she will help you if you ask. And my friends mum is our library assisstant and she is so lovely she even lets us use the photocopier without paying :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)