Are you a virgin? (1 Viewer)

Are you a virgin, if not when did you lose it?

• <12

Votes: 7 9.7%

Votes: 1 1.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.4%

Votes: 3 4.2%

Votes: 9 12.5%

Votes: 5 6.9%

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • >18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a virgin

Votes: 44 61.1%

• Total voters

YoloStudent

HSC
N/A
Wow. Just wow.
Sad truth. I, myself, do not like the idea of rape but it is evident in society. A couple of my friend's relatives were actually raped (and obviously told me about it, how else would I know). I'm afraid of rape myself, I can't help but be ready to make a run for it every time someone heads towards near me when I'm walking alone.

That's why I say its unfortunate. But I get that rape and sex have a difference to an extent. You've expanded my viewpoint on that matter.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Sad truth. I, myself, do not like the idea of rape but it is evident in society. A couple of my friend's relatives were actually raped (and obviously told me about it, how else would I know). I'm afraid of rape myself, I can't help but be ready to make a run for it every time someone heads towards near me when I'm walking alone.

That's why I say its unfortunate. But I get that rape and sex have a difference to an extent. You've expanded my viewpoint on that matter.
aren't you male?

continue on my derail thread, but I think people should be allowed to be armed

YoloStudent

HSC
N/A
aren't you male?

continue on my derail thread, but I think people should be allowed to be armed
Though not as likely, males can get raped too either by other homo guys out there or even woman. But yeah its less often, but still a risk and fear for me.

People allowing to be armed can work both ways:
1. Don't rape me or shoot/taze/whack you
2. Let me rape you or I'll shoot/taze/whack you

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Though not as likely, males can get raped too either by other homo guys out there or even woman. But yeah its less often, but still a risk and fear for me.

People allowing to be armed can work both ways:
1. Don't rape me or shoot/taze/whack you
2. Let me rape you or I'll shoot/taze/whack you
I see your point. I just thought some women carrying mace or pepper spray or something might put their mind at ease. Well I am a big guy so I really don't have that fear

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I see your point. I just thought some women carrying mace or pepper spray or something might put their mind at ease. Well I am a big guy so I really don't have that fear
Wouldn't want to be armed with weapons, because rapist can be armed with weapons. That would have made the experience worse so never.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Wouldn't want to be armed with weapons, because rapist can be armed with weapons. That would have made the experience worse so never.
wouldn't that make it a fair fight? you have a concealed knife to "balance" his disgusting intentions?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
wouldn't that make it a fair fight? you have a concealed knife to "balance" his disgusting intentions?
Who says he doesn't have a weapon? Unless I can have time to reach for the "concealed" knife before he pins me down.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Who says he doesn't have a weapon? Unless I can have time to reach for the "concealed" knife before he pins me down.
train to be a security guard like me and you can carry a back waist holster and give him a shank or try to poke his eyes out. they're like the balls of the face

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
train to be a security guard like me and you can carry a back waist holster and give him a shank or try to poke his eyes out. they're like the balls of the face
LOL yeah I did a martial arts course in self defence for one year, so I know le moves now ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)