Are you all serious? (1 Viewer)

J

jhakka

I have two folders worth of sheets for Ancient History, and I can't wait till I burn them.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
I'll be giving my chem book and notes to a friend who is doing chem next year, english im chucking my notes but selling the books, same for math, bio and phys im keeping everything, might ocme in handy for uni (doubt it).

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
I shall not burn my notes

they share a common bond with me as i do to them

they have helped me throughout the year

instead i will make them a shrine , and to honour them i will do the HSC over again

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
After I finished my HSC in 2002, my entire year held a huge party, complete with fireworks and a number of sparkler bombs (100 sparklers early in the evening, then 300 sparklers, and then the almighty 1000-sparkler bomb!). We burnt our notes, and there was rejoicing.

I remember when we finished school, but before the HSC, my entire year, from the troublemakers to the teacher's pets and the student politicians, all grouped together to stockpile thousands of water bombs. We were banned from having a muck-up day, so we had one anyway, and we attacked the entire school at the sports assembly.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
DaRanjed said:
You're gonna burn or throw away all your notes? lol
Going to give the digital copies of my notes to BOS and my school, then burning all my hard copies with the others in my software class.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
I felt guilty when you said you should recycle them but I really want to burn them

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
burn the useless notes from class

sell the books ;)

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
how much can u get 4 selling them? I mean selling your textbooks not your notes right?

a friend sold 5 of his textbooks to a 2nd hand bookshop and got only $50 which i didnt think was much ....
???

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
$50>0.

I've already ready recycled my notes (probably jinxed myself for physics lol) and will most likely recycle the textbooks I own or give them away.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
y not at least make the yr worthwhile and make some money with ur notes :D

Candypants

Nostalgic... ??
What, like, gee I miss doing calculus, how about I get out my Math's notes and do some exercises!

I don't think so.

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
My CAFS teacher wants my year 12 stuff, so i'm just going to give it all to her and she can chuck out what she doesn't want. I'm also going to give her my Excel textbook for CAFS so she can pass it on to some year 12 student who might not be able to afford the extra textbook. I'll probably sell all of the other study guides and stuff, and keep my notes to pass onto ppl in year 12. Someone else may as well attempt to benefit from them! lol

7th Sign

HSC
i cant wait untill i get to burn all my shit in like a year :) :) gonna start like a fat bonfire in my backyear......mostprobly need to fire brigade boys to put it out :(

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
recycling papers
but keeping the cards that i wrote lol
there are over 200 of them

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
I'll sell/give away my study guides.

As for notes and stuff, I won't burn anything, I mean that's a waste. I'll just put all my books away in a dark cupboard somewhere, and one day I might flip through them and reflect on how useless some of the stuff was (ie. English).

HSC
My sister wants me to save them for her so that she can use them...lazy ass :p

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i tend to laugh at things i've studied for e.g "HA! TEMPEST! SHITTEST PLAY EVER!"

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I thought I threw away all my stuff (I burnt my stimulus booklet, but all the other stuff just went in the bin), but now, over a year later, I'm still finding stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)