Are you okay with public displays of affection? (1 Viewer)

Leggy McLegs

HSC
Not only about you, but about others too. I know there are people out there who think that kissing their partner should not be done in public, as it is a special thing. Others, however, don't care.

I hate it when people are almost at the point of making babies (lol) in public I have to resist yelling out "GET A ROOM!". I'm fine with people holding hands and kissing in public (as long as they aren't making out for three hours and making disgusting noises) and stuff. I hate sitting in three-seater seats on trains and having a couple making out next to me, because it is just uncomfortable (for me).

Discuss.

sourlemong

HSC
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm usually ok with it, provided that its nothing more than kissing. Anything other than kissing should be done in a private place, like serious, what happens if people who know you see you?? How embarassing! :eek:

litany

Helpfool
HSC
Leggy McLegs said:
Not only about you, but about others too. I know there are people out there who think that kissing their partner should not be done in public, as it is a special thing. Others, however, don't care.

I hate it when people are almost at the point of making babies (lol) in public I have to resist yelling out "GET A ROOM!". I'm fine with people holding hands and kissing in public (as long as they aren't making out for three hours and making disgusting noises) and stuff. I hate sitting in three-seater seats on trains and having a couple making out next to me, because it is just uncomfortable (for me).

Discuss.
Sorry, but that's just asking for the phrase, "AND YOU WONDER WHY YOU DON'T GET ANY!"

Nah, on a more serious (sort of) note, if everybody waited till they were in a private place to make out, or even go further, then i can almost assure you there would be a lot less relationships out there, and a lot less children!

Think about it, people are subject to their timetables, schedules - school, work, shit like that. I'm sure they would love a room to get jiggy with their partner, but it's just not practical.

I finish this with, "You make do with what you have" - most people don't have the luxury of "getting a room" whenever they want one.

arrested development
HSC
I don't care. I have a friend who got all pissy at her boyfriend for tapping her on the bum WHILE IN PUBLIC OMG!! She thinks it's x-rated behaviour. People like that are funny.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
I don't mind but I should be allowed to display my affection as well I got shouted at by some old man saying how he fought in the Vietnam War and wanted to destroy that kind of behavior, when all i said is what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

I was that angry I was close to saying "Well did you win that war?" but held back.

litany

Helpfool
HSC
ihavenothing said:
I don't mind but I should be allowed to display my affection as well I got shouted at by some old man saying how he fought in the Vietnam War and wanted to destroy that kind of behavior, when all i said is what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

I was that angry I was close to saying "Well did you win that war?" but held back.
Hah, i had this year 8 girl or something say "Public man" to my girlfriend and I when i was hugging her.

We both raised our eyebrows, (well i did, she did the best she could), and outwardly we said nothing, inwardly we had "what the fuck you prepubescent little shit" - well once again, that was what i was thinking, i dont know about my girlfriend lol.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i dont care if people are gay or straight, i think kissing in public is cute. not fully sucking each others faces off or anything but just a nice little kiss. or holding hands.

what i hate is when 16 year olds are sucking face in front of everyone. eugh.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
azzie said:
what i hate is when 16 year olds are sucking face in front of everyone. eugh.

hahah i saw that at gordon station the other day

for some reason there r always 2 or so young couples on platform 2 early in the morning, apparently you need to suck your partners face off before going to school :p

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Some people do it for show, others do it cos they genuinely can't keep their hands of their new partner. It doesn't disturb me too much, I just hate kissing noises like saliva squelching and stuff, thats when I run for the bucket.

Last edited:

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
yeah i think thats the thing

who cares if its people you dont know unless theyre being over the top

but with people you know who are friends- it can be a bit annoying i guess as lainee has pointed out

katy-g

HSC
I am one of those girls who tends to always date boys who wanna hang off me... Its really frustrating actually.

I dont mind holding hands and kissing in public... but anything more is just weird.

Oh and i can not stand it when some boys have attempted to walk around with their hand in my back jean pocket or groping at my boobs...

joeylike2hiphop

joe-king4eva~~~~
HSC
kissing is ok i guess just as long as there is none of that tongue sticking out of the mouth or the noises or gropping each other than urrhhh goes too far.but i guess if you had a partner and he/she can't get there hands of you and you cant off them then i guess a little fun in public is ok aint it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)