Are you ready for year 12? (1 Viewer)

jennaa

HSC
no not ready,
but i can't wait to finish yr 12 so bring it on

Eightyseven87

HSC
I can't wait for the challenge, i have breezed through year 11 without really trying and have been able to constantly score 85%+ on the majority of subjects, now that i'm seriously trying, im hoping for good things, i'm so excited

Me tooo!

Bring it on :D

Eightyseven87

HSC
HAHA! yeah I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be feeling that way, but year 11 is dragging on, especially with the yearlies. It feels like its never going to end -.-

jenga218

HSC
I think I'm ready for year 12. I've finally figured out the NSW education system, and I have resolved not to miss as much school this time around as I did in year 11 (no trips back to Canada in the middle of term, though my friends over there are trying to convince me otherwise).

I am scared that I will screw something up - the fact that everything counts is going to turn me into a nervous wreck before the year is out. I'm also not the greatest student in the world (although probably one of the greatest procrastinators). My top concerns are the PIP for Society & Culture, and doing 3 unit French by distance education.

All the same, I am looking forward to November of next year, when it will all be over and done!

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Bring it on!
imma gonna study hard!!
LOL, this thread is irrelevant, why do people SAY that they are going to 'try-hard' or do 'better-study' :confused::confused::confused::confused:

How bout you guys stop 'SAYING', and actually put it into action!

The line which our Maths teacher said to a try-hard 3U student was: "You can talk the talk, but I hardly see you walking the walk" (infront of 29 other students :rofl:)

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
HAHA! yeah I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be feeling that way, but year 11 is dragging on, especially with the yearlies. It feels like its never going to end -.-
ok; Year 11 is over, these prelim yearlies are easier samples of the hsc. If you can ace these, all u'll need to do is know the hsc syllabus dot points; instead of intense cramming 2-3 weeks before all ur hsc exams. :)

Happy ZZ

HSC
I'm excited for the challenge, not that Year 11 hasn't been challenging. It will be especially interesting to be able to compare equally with people from across Australia with the ATAR.

So excited to drop Chemistry, exams feel easy but class is hard, work that one out?

Jade ED

HSC
Year 12? We haven't finished the year 11 tests yet!!
But bring it on!!!
I'm counting on this fresh start for the ranks etc. My school is sooo competitive and I lost my rank in physics...oh well, I will just have to do better :)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
I think I'm ready for year 12. I've finally figured out the NSW education system, and I have resolved not to miss as much school this time around as I did in year 11 (no trips back to Canada in the middle of term, though my friends over there are trying to convince me otherwise).

I am scared that I will screw something up - the fact that everything counts is going to turn me into a nervous wreck before the year is out. I'm also not the greatest student in the world (although probably one of the greatest procrastinators). My top concerns are the PIP for Society & Culture, and doing 3 unit French by distance education.

All the same, I am looking forward to November of next year, when it will all be over and done!
I remember you! Canadian absolutely clueless. Poor thing. Glad you have finally figured out the NSW education system.

jenga218

HSC
I remember you! Canadian absolutely clueless. Poor thing. Glad you have finally figured out the NSW education system.
Yeah, the gist of it anyways :p. I'll tell you now, this site has been a lifesaver! :angel:

I think I've found my new online forum for the year, if anyone cares :p

Johanist

HSC
Ho ho ho Time to own the rest with my hidden potential which I've been stock piling from the past 5 years.. all that luck and potential is gonna blast through this year.. gonna ace it... Bring it on Yr 12, imma take you down..

saberbladexx

HSC
Ho ho ho Time to own the rest with my hidden potential which I've been stock piling from the past 5 years.. all that luck and potential is gonna blast through this year.. gonna ace it... Bring it on Yr 12, imma take you down..
This.:spzz:

abckvv

HSC
i just want to stay focused and motivated and do as well as i can.

the hsc is not the end of the world, even if ur like me where you go to a school where students drill in the fact that it is.

i read somewhere back on this thread where someone said they didn't know what they'd do if they didnt do well. if you don't do well, life goes on. i know someone who got a UAI of 85 and now has a rhodes scholarship, and others without that '99' who have gotten into harvard. after the what, two or three months post year 12, the UAI or "ATAR" means nothing.

as the last year of high school, i think year 12 is still worth enjoying. and there's no point in keeping things to yourself, help the people around you coz. (a) they're your friends (b) if this scaling system makes any sense, your ATAR is better if your entire grade does well.

i think the tireless hours of study will perhaps be painful. but i also hope it'll be a good year.....common room, jerseys, luncheon....oh yeah, and the HSC

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
I will stay motivated, no doubt about that. For me, a bad mark will push me to work harder. I'm just scared of failing.. but then again, as long as you study, you won't fail

Mehae

HSC
Even though my yr 11 yearlies were not that good i have refined my study method so that it KICKS ASS next year
i personally cannot wait until next year, the beginning of the end:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)