ARGH Timetables!!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey.. initially i was pretty lost.. but if u're enrolling into unsw, click on "my first year enrolment", basically teaches u how to diy! and picks the courses (ur core courses) for you..

better start enrollingcoz lots of people have, some of my classes are getting full..

Brie-is-Me

HSC
I'm confused about all of it. And I don't want to keep asking questions here, because everyone else seems to know what they're doing.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I enrolled into UNSW yesterday...the timetable was a bit frustrating

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
=@

oh crap. does that mean late round ppl gonna get the leftovers. =(

P

pLuvia

mitsui said:
=@

oh crap. does that mean late round ppl gonna get the leftovers. =(
Pretty much, lucky us :D

The MACQ timetable system isn't that bad, quite effective system

drmix

HSC
N/A
gosh seriously...i reckon unsw has the best timetable system...its all online and u dont even have to go into uni!

ppls who get confused wit the system...i dunno gosh?!

u just pick a lecture and a tut time and ur set!

they even show u a lil graphical display...=)

xx__savannah

HSC
The Griffith Uni system thing is weird and rather confusing ... they're kinda lazy I think so some courses haven't been updated from Sem2 2006 so I can't even choose them yet.

stephenchow

HSC
I hate the UNSW enrollment system especially the financial assistance part. I can't change it from "paying 80% upfront" to HECS HELP. I'M FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!11

Lavenderpup

HSC
don't you just go to the student profile, pick the financial assistance bit on the left menu and then redo the hecs form?

and that ain't timetable related xD

I like UNSW's. It's pretty effective.

HSC
Riviet said:
Which uni are we talking here?

OH .. P_di. would be talking about MacQ uni...

OMG. yeah... does leftovers/// OH well at least.. i hope i can get into UTS. im fine with leftovers///

Western Sydney is quite good actually there timetabling doesnt start till late Feb. So it would be fair for ppl who get late rounds///

fallen__angel

Nocturnal Member
HSC
Uni Grad
:mad1: a current USYD student told me that USYD has the worst admin system in all of NSW...just great.
and WTF is with the subject selection? so confusing...and as for the fees, couldn't they just say on the enrolment guide whats the minimum amount we have to pay on enrolment day? sheesh

end of rant.

Flindersstudent

HSC
fallen__angel said:
:mad1: a current USYD student told me that USYD has the worst admin system in all of NSW...just great.
and WTF is with the subject selection? so confusing...and as for the fees, couldn't they just say on the enrolment guide whats the minimum amount we have to pay on enrolment day? sheesh

end of rant.
I hope you mean worst system out of the eastern states. Because over here at flinders the system is Terrible. As soon as you have figured out your subjects the server generally crashes under the load of all the universities clicking links at the same time desperately trying to figure out WTF they are supposed to be enrolling in.

:burn:

jest

HSC
fallen__angel said:

end of rant.
i have to agree.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
yeah, im also currently hating the USYD method of enrollment and timetabling.

it's all quite restrictive and rather confusing.

fallen__angel

Nocturnal Member
HSC
Uni Grad
hi jest! I'm doing MRS as well (diagnostic radiography)! see you around the cumberland campus~
*sigh* why does it have to be in a dodgy area and opposite the second largest graveyard in the southern hemisphere?

Andrew_MM

HSC
stephenchow said:
I hate the UNSW enrollment system especially the financial assistance part. I can't change it from "paying 80% upfront" to HECS HELP. I'M FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!11
I had the same problem lol

It got accepted, and there was no way to cancel it

So I called Ecafs at Mac, and finally got through to someone who knew what they were doing.

Apparently the Ecaf is just for the government, so they can get an estimate of the number of students who are paying what.

I was told that as long as you have submitted your TFN (tax file number) you'll be fine. Because if you dont pay, and have been enrolled into a csp, then its automatically assumed that you've got the full fee assistance spot.

HSC
My "automatically allocated non-clash lectures/tutes" clash =/ (Contract Law with Working With Science *rolls eyes*)

So much for that, Deakin!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)