Arrive Alive Cup (1 Viewer)

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
anyone else's school in it? Use this thread to post scores and anything else AAC related...

I go to St Gregs, we just won our game aginst Erindale from Canberra, 14-6, scoreline does not reflect how hard we thrashed them...lol...

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Endeavor are yet to play there top 16 match yet i dont think, they are still waiting for a winner from the pool competition that the seeded teams get to skip...so assumably they face a relatively easy match to make it into the quarters...i think they were seeded no.1 this year, so they are strong this year, but i think Gregs have got it in the bag this year...we have a strong side. Your skool in it?

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
anyone know if terra sancta won on friday avo against Hunter?

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Time for this years update.

Anyone got any details? The Arrive Alive website is so poor. Rarely updated

Apparently St Gregs have got their first game this tuesday at campbelltown. Anyone got any details on that?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I hope the Gregs league team isnt as shit talking as the rugby team. Although I suppose the players arent speaking for themselves on those sportal forums, but fuckin hell those Gregs boys talking the rugby side up is annoying.

As for AAC, good luck to Gregs. I wouldve liked Endeavour, being a Sharks boy, but no Mitch Brown this year.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Bookie said:
I hope the Gregs league team isnt as shit talking as the rugby team. Although I suppose the players arent speaking for themselves on those sportal forums, but fuckin hell those Gregs boys talking the rugby side up is annoying.

As for AAC, good luck to Gregs. I wouldve liked Endeavour, being a Sharks boy, but no Mitch Brown this year.
Yeh I used to hear about the sportal forums. But they are closed these days yeh? The Gregs team should be a bit stronger than last year, just had one of their players named on the bench for the tigers this weekend.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Yeah I'm pretty sure theyre closed.

And thats good to hear a guy got named. I have nfi about AAC, but its good TV on Saturday mornings. You usually catch a couple of guys youve heard of every now and then, and it must be enjoyable for you guys watching on TV [even though the matches are shown like a week late]

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Gregs won 44-8 tonight. Looked very solid for a smallish side. Got some good fowards though. Very strong.

Halves also played awesome.

Endeavour smashed Erindale like 54-6 on Friday night. So as usual they are looking the goods.

jake the musk

HSC
Is any one else tipping a St gregs VS Endevour grand final, is endeavours side as good as last year?

PatG

HSC
Bookie said:

I didn't even know that Greg's had a rugby team. If they're anything like the Campbelltown teams I've played over the years on the weekends then they're fucking shite.

jake the musk

HSC
Gregs is a league school, and one of the best league schools...Now does anyone have any idea if endeavours side is as good as last years?

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Yes endeavour are as strong as ever. The players study Rugby League like it's mathematics or english. They do alot of training and are going to be very hard for anyone to beat.

I would like to see St Gregs play them in the final, but will most likely have to meet Keebra Park I think in the semi if we get that far. So a tough path.

jake the musk

HSC
Does anyone know the Endeavour Vs westfields score, i cant find the result anywhere!

jake the musk

HSC
I just found out that Endeavour smashed westfields 42-6... i cant wait for someone to beat them, but i think the only team that can beat them is Patrition Brothers!!!

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
The only way to beat endeavour is in the final, where everything is on the line. A team needs that extra boost because they are a very strong side.

That team wont be Pats Blacktown because they are meeting in the semi final.

jake the musk

HSC
Im just sayin that Pats have a good side, How do you think that st gregs will go against Keebra if both teams make the grand final?

-amy88-

HSC
I recon Keebra will do it this year! They have bigger and better team then ever befor.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
St Gregs got beaten by St Doms on Friday. 28-20.

Semi-finals look like this:

Endeavour vs. Pats Blacktown
Keebra vs. St Doms Penrith

I'd say we are looking at Keebra vs. Endeavour for the final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)