art B.O.W problem (1 Viewer)

leiwa

HSC
hey guys...if u can help me out...i'm making an animation for my body of work and i'm dead stuck. i'm gonna use flash but i have totally no idea what the dimensions of the screen is supposed to be.

any suggestions??? thanx in advance

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
leiwa said:
i'm gonna use flash but i have totally no idea what the dimensions of the screen is supposed to be.
you can create a flash animation with any dimension......even 1 pixel by 1 pixel (altho cant do much lol)

leiwa

HSC
thanx for that...i actually thought there was a limit...but thanx for clearing that up

Shazzeh

HSC
actually there is a limit on animations. i don't have the information with me right now but i'm sure there's some stuff on the board of studies site or hsc online. i remember there being actual dimensions.

i hope that helped. :D

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
looked it up,

Digital Animation: a digitally-animated production. This may include a single, linear work, or a series of separate, short works presented sequentially.

The actual, total running time of a digital animation submission must NOT exceed the maximum of 6 minutes (including credits). Titles and credits must not identify the student except by examination number and school no.
All submitted works should be able to be played on standard consumer hardware.
A standard screen ratio of 4:3 should be used in ALL submissions.

hope that helps ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)