Art BOW progress (1 Viewer)

craz

HSC
originally it was due at the beginning of term 3 to allow time for art history but now we have 6 weeks after we get back in a weeks time. *sigh* 6 weeks left...it will get there i'm sure. Yea - our artwork takes a while and we have to ship it and the downside it could get lost in the mail. never mind thats not going to happen. touch wood.

Uggy

my bow is due pn the 27th, the first week back of term! how rude! we dont have to have it framed or anything, unless its part of the concept, which mine is, which means i have to have mine done in a few days, so ive got a week for the framers. it pisses me off that really i have to have mine COMPLETELY done, yet because other people dont have to get their framed yet, theyve got another month to work on theirs! grrrrrrrrrrrr anyway, i need to do to more small drawings and one weaving. then its all good. except for the whole HAVENT STARTED studying for the trials yet.

niks88

whats everyone doing theme/ideas/inspirations wise?
we've got a small class of 4 and we've all started but are stressing due to the time factor, our themes are pretty individual from each others too, ones doing consumerism vs nature, personal/inner self works, womens issues and the other is a personal/journey/memory work.
was just curious about other peoples ideas...

jaNetix

my themes have evolved around i guess aesthetic beauty.
line and colour are my themes inside the aesethic theme, with a unusual technique of scraping paint onto canvas in many diferent forms.

craz

HSC
It has to be! please! i've only done 4 pieces...ARGH! the pressure is on to finish them ive only finished 2 with one more almost finished and only 5 weeks left! yea...my class size is small too about 7-8 ppl.

tash

lalalala
HSC
woohoo!!! we handed in our bow's today so it's basically all over!! in the end i had 2 bigish ones and 8 small ones but 1 or 2 of them might get rejected later. i'm just so glad it's finally done!

DC10

Originally posted by tash
woohoo!!! we handed in our bow's today so it's basically all over!! in the end i had 2 bigish ones and 8 small ones but 1 or 2 of them might get rejected later. i'm just so glad it's finally done!
already? that's very early LOL
i have around 5weeks left to do 1 drawing (or 2) or try to add different things to it, anyhow here's the pics in this thread:

http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7810

5 weeks to go, 3 weeks to my trials , don't I just love the pressure? :mad1: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Uggy

ive finished 222222222! yay! and i think thats totally it for mine, coz its already framed, so what can u do really after that?

tash

lalalala
HSC
Originally posted by DC10
study theory, i'd suppose :D

the past papers are freaking me out... it seems to me it's impossible to answer those questions :(
yeah we were doing last yrs paper the other day and i swear if i'd done it i would've failed the first part! the questions were so hard and i had no idea what i was writing about for parts a and b

Chloe

3 weeks till due date....
And i changed my whole idea today...cleaver hay.
Oh well itll have to be done in time....just with a heap of stress

Chloe

Theory is way easy...our teacher is heaps good at expaining it tho and we've been doing it 4 like 3 years so its a piece of cake our class is averageing 85% in theory....pretty good i rekon.

jello

mate

art is all about bull crapping
all u have 2 do is make it so they think they no wot ur talking about
its all about the 'comcept'
its quite funny actually

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I have sill got 2 finish little bits on all 3 drawings...nd i have 2 connect all the wires nd fiddly bits on my hand.

MrMiK

im up with jello. makn the theory up is just bullshit.
u can theoretically join almost any work and theory if you go deep enough. im sure of it.
neways. ive dun 2 works in the last week of the BOW...
duznt reflect me real good duz it :p
still...it'll b dun.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

jaNetix

i finsihed mine on thursday nite last week....
im gunna miss em when there sent away...ohh well, teachers wanna buy mine...woohoo..chasholies!!

tash

lalalala
HSC
lol same here i had all these people at the exhibition asking me if i was gonna sell them! we pack them up for sending tomorrow, how sad. how long is it til you get them back again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)