Arts at UNSW or Commerce to UWS? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
If i chose the uws option and wanted to transfer to unsw later do you know what i'll need???
High marks. And you'll go through red tape in external transfers. Seriously, Arts offers a Commerce major - so there is pretty much zero reason to go to UWS when you can do the same thing almost at UNSW already.

Gangstar1

HSC
High marks. And you'll go through red tape in external transfers. Seriously, Arts offers a Commerce major - so there is pretty much zero reason to go to UWS when you can do the same thing almost at UNSW already.
ohk so pretty much high distinction average considering my atars 75ish?, btw can i trasfer to a double degree if i just do arts?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
ohk so pretty much high distinction average considering my atars 75ish?, btw can i trasfer to a double degree if i just do arts?
Maybe not HD average, but a Distinction average should put you in good stead.

And you can transfer to a double degree.

Gangstar1

HSC
Maybe not HD average, but a Distinction average should put you in good stead.

And you can transfer to a double degree.
ohk so distinction average if i do uws but distinction average also as well if i do arts but heaps easier to transfer at unsw both to commerce

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
you dont need a D average despite what the website says

i know tons of dumbshits that had pass/cr averages that got into commerce

xrachelx

HSC
N/A
If you do commerce at uws, it's pretty easy to get a good mark. All you need is to stick to text books/lecture notes and learning guides, specially the marking guides. With a C or D average will open many doors to transfer to other universities as they will convert your GPA into ATAR (there's a table posted somewhere in this forum about this). If you meet the ATAR cut-off, they'll let you in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)