Arts/Humanities/Law (1 Viewer)

wendyw217

HSC
Hey everyone,

I'm in year 11, studying in Sydney and I was just wondering how Melbourne scaled in Arts/Humanities/Law courses. I've been scrolling through the Melbourne forum and everyone seems to be asking about science/dentistry/vet courses.

Also, if anyone has any advice or information on scholarships/college scholarships, and general advice on what life's like in Melbourne, I'd be really thankful.

Cheers,

costargh

Banned
HSC
wendyw217 said:
Hey everyone,

I'm in year 11, studying in Sydney and I was just wondering how Melbourne scaled in Arts/Humanities/Law courses. I've been scrolling through the Melbourne forum and everyone seems to be asking about science/dentistry/vet courses.

Also, if anyone has any advice or information on scholarships/college scholarships, and general advice on what life's like in Melbourne, I'd be really thankful.

Cheers,
Life in Melbourne is fantastic. FAR better than Sydney (... and so the debate continues).

Im not exactly sure what you are asking... Melbourne and Monash Uni's are the two more prestigious universities in Melbourne.

AppleXY

s00 l33t xD
HSC
Uni Grad
Melbourne, its the place to be. I don't want to ever move from Melbourne <3. It is peaceful with friendly people and yeah the best atmosphere! lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)