Arts/science USYD. Help please:) (1 Viewer)

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
It's up to you how many majors you complete. Minimum you have to do is two (one from each faculty). Most people, however, would do three. With careful planning you could even fit four in if you wanted to.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
It's up to you how many majors you complete. Minimum you have to do is two (one from each faculty). Most people, however, would do three. With careful planning you could even fit four in if you wanted to.
This.

Personally, I'd aim for 3-4 majors because I'm pretty sure you can get 2 majors with just an arts degree (even science majors, if you want).

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
oo what majors do you do?
thanks @amleops :)
I was going to do four (Finance, Mathematics and/or Statistics and one or two I haven't decided on yet). Although for me it is a bit more manageable because my course goes for 5 years, while Arts/Science goes for 4.

iheart1

HSC
I was going to do four (Finance, Mathematics and/or Statistics and one or two I haven't decided on yet). Although for me it is a bit more manageable because my course goes for 5 years, while Arts/Science goes for 4.
oh that sounds cool! and related....
for me it would probably be italian studies, european studies and nutrition and metabolism for science :p haha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)