ArtXpress Selection pool (2 Viewers)

Choctop

Argh... I checked the mail today and there was an envelope with the Bored of Studies logo on it and I kind of got all excited and ripped it open (a bit reminiscent of when Charlie finds the golden ticket in the Wonka bar methinks) and it was that stupid letter telling us our HSC pin and stuff. :mad: I feel stupid now.

marilyn_440

hey i got a letter too! i did painting, digital and powerpoint. i think about 50 get selected for the actual thing??? i dunno thats what i heard. good luck everyone!!! what did u all make?

frazzle

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yea I didn't make it, I'm out.
is that a joke?

they don't find out until the middle of next month.

what is going on? someone tell me!

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Jase said:
How can that be? All the statements havn't even been sent off yet.
statements as in what you have to write for your lil blurb thingo next to your artwork? (IF you get selected)
i sent mine off today
they are due on wednesday (for those who got sent the letter of permission)

cuivienen

HSC
Choctop said:
Argh... I checked the mail today and there was an envelope with the Bored of Studies logo on it and I kind of got all excited and ripped it open (a bit reminiscent of when Charlie finds the golden ticket in the Wonka bar methinks) and it was that stupid letter telling us our HSC pin and stuff. :mad: I feel stupid now.
*lol* woah my exact reaction as well *sinister music*

soso

HSC
N/A
Markers have started culling works marked at homebush. One work that was originally selected arrived back on friday. Some curators are selecting now.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
btw me saying i was told i'm not in... i lied i'm just taking the view that if i consider myself already out i can't possibly be disappointed with myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)