HSC
N/A
BOW's returned yesterday, 4 witheld for ArtXpress selection pool

soso

HSC
N/A
14students presented, 4 in selection pool. We are a public school in Sydney

Serg01

Where you selected? and If so where you notifed before you found out yesterday??

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I got my letter.
I was told ages ago that i was the band 6 visual aid thing for digital media so i kinda knew...
I dunno how many other people from my school got in (i'm guessing alot).

I'm thinking about writing a hiden message in the 50 word thing... that way if i get in i can tell people about the hidden msg lol

Last edited:

cuivienen

HSC
I got my letter for my painting today...looks like my work is in the selection pool...good luck everybody, hope you guys get in :) And Not That Biright you definitely deserve that band six...I love your work!

Last edited:

Caboodles

I hope someone else from our school gets into the selection pool....the markers are coming on monday!
I haven't got my letter yet- apparently it's at school....can someone please tell me what's in it *hopes it's not a huge pile of paperwork*

Redrum<<

HSC
N/A
its actually pretty simply, fill out ur name and shit, and then talk about ur work in 50 words or less... what marking???...i still need to improve on my VAPD!

Serg01

Postman came around to my house and I waited until he left. When he was gone I walked scarsfully towards the box of information and news... I poicked up the large bungle of letters which frequently visit the house... scrubble scrubble.... bills bills.. death note.. the usual... until the last letter which was addressed to me... looking for a possible reason i found the Boared of Studies logo on the top... excited I frantacly opened the letter...
You have been nominated to ArtExpress.
My world turned... that makes OnStage and ArtExpress... :D:D
Good luck to everyone!

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
How can you guys be nominated already? Ours haven't even been marked yet, I know cos my teacher rang me to say they were being marked next week and could she move my artwork to another room. Congrats though to everyone who's been selected!

mary_jane

HSC
Yeah woop woop, I got my letter today too. They said 800 got pre-selected, does anyone know how many art students there were this year?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
No.. it's nothing like that....
the letter estimates it at 800.... that isn't the ammount they pick

Anyone with a mark over 43 (i think it is) out of 50 gets put into the selection pool, then people from each gallery go around and pick one out.

This probably hasn't started yet... thus they can give out the letters to the some that have been marked, and if any other internals get marked above 43 good on em and they have the same chance too.

SmiLeyZ

if u get a letter, whats the chance of gettin in? coz i got mine today, bt i dpont wanna keep my hopes up... can anyone tell mee??
thanks

SmiLeyZ

wow!!
u seem to know ALOT about ur art!!
GOOD ON YA!!...
so wat stuff did u do for ur BOW??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)