As of 2009 (1 Viewer)

Inneed

HSC
Which currently has more users: Myspace or Facebook?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Facebook, though I think myspace is still winning in terms of musicians and bands.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
a moth that flew around the window it pissed me off so much i caught it, then killed it by squished its guts out and disposed of its vile gelatinous remains that its interior is composed of just like certain people on BOS.

Inneed

HSC
where did you get that quote "eat or be eaten"?

HSC
N/A
a moth that flew around the window it pissed me off so much i caught it, then killed it by squished its guts out and disposed of its vile gelatinous remains that its interior is composed of just like certain people on BOS.
vile little bigot.
were'nt so big when I ask to meet up with u at UNSW the other day?
keep your eyes down'd hitler boy

Uncle

Banned
HSC
vile little bigot.
were'nt so big when I ask to meet up with u at UNSW the other day?
keep your eyes down'd hitler boy
even though you have multiple limbs and heads, you still werent there.
who's talking with their multiple mouths and orifices now you detestable, disgusting bigot?
im ready whenever you are!
oh that's right, you are a gelatinous, slime-excreting monstrous slug, you can barely move!

ad infinitum

HSC
N/A
even though you have multiple limbs and heads, you still werent there.
who's talking with their multiple mouths and orifices now you detestable, disgusting bigot?
im ready whenever you are!
oh that's right, you are a gelatinous, slime-excreting monstrous slug, you can barely move!
A disturbing yet revealing glimpse into your mind.
You think of 'ethnics' (non Aryan) as mutants as they do not have blue eyes blonde hair. And you take it upon your self to be the 'Nazi defender' and 'cleanser' of this 'bacteria'. Vile Bigot. Bigot.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
A disturbing yet revealing glimpse into your mind.
You think of 'ethnics' (non Aryan) as mutants as they do not have blue eyes blonde hair. And you take it upon your self to be the 'Nazi defender' and 'cleanser' of this 'bacteria'. Vile Bigot. Bigot.
hahahhaha these anti-semite, racist posts of yours are getting more amusing as they get more old.
keep trying to spout out more fecal matter from those multiple assholes, orifices and sock-puppet forum accounts of yours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)