Assesment block 1 (1 Viewer)

kahkalash

HSC
i thought it very easy, i just did not good. i dont know why but my classmate all said it very hard. sorry my english not very good, i just came to Australia not too long go.

Raginsheep

HSC
Fine.........your an foreign maths freak who anything less than gold at the IMO is reason for seppuku :p

Seriously though, you can't be too hard on yourself if everyone else though that the test was hard (and did worse than you). If you really want an opinion, you can always scan it for the rest of us to see ;)

Wackedupwacko

HSC
nothing wrong with being dissapointed at 95% x.x ... i was disapointed at my 92 and 96 for assessment block 2 and 3.... both were god damn fullmarkable... just 2 silly mistakes each x.x o well no use complainin now=P

G

gaoOO

Wackedupwacko said:
nothing wrong with being dissapointed at 95% x.x ... i was disapointed at my 92 and 96 for assessment block 2 and 3.... both were god damn fullmarkable... just 2 silly mistakes each x.x o well no use complainin now=P
yea, i get more disappointed when i'm THAT close to getting full and stuff up because of some really stupid mistake. It's happened several times to me before, getting all the hard questions correct, only to find i've made an addition error or something :eek:

Anyway, our first exam won't be until at least mid term 1, probably on complex no. and curve sketching. We're really behind i feel. We only just finished complex numbers at the end of last term.

haque

HSC
Ranks are more important than marks though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)