Assesment worth 5% (1 Viewer)

SpreadTheWord

HSC
I never aimed at 99 jst ask if i could get it never actually said i am to get a 99 atar so ll you fags can keep quite. Besides i never said i wont give it effort just wanted to know if it will do damage and finally if you skip ahead to conclusions and make stuff up that arnt said good luck with your 99.
I understand your question. Give every assessment your best effort though; that's all you can do. I missed out on 2nd in Physics by 0.10% or something, if i had recieved a higher mark for that extra 5% within an assessment it would have changed everything...see what im saying. However if you have a 35% English assessment, and a 5% Biology assessment due in like 3 days - stuff the Biology as it'll have little bearing. It's all about playing the game. Looking back on the HSC from last year, and Uni in 4 days time - the HSC is soooo easy. Don't worry about your ATAR or anything, because you forget about it after 3 days of receiving it- it's a novelty thing.

Keep asking questions, and forget some of these clowns. That's what this site is for.

Last edited:

cheepy5

HSC
Ummm i thought that in the HSC no assessment tasks could be worth less than 10% or greater than 40%, its this a Board of Studies regulation or just my school's ?

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Ummm i thought that in the HSC no assessment tasks could be worth less than 10% or greater than 40%, its this a Board of Studies regulation or just my school's ?
At my school, the Engineering Studies assessments can be worth less than 10% but nothing is over 40%.

SanjoyM

HSC
Remember, Ranks count. Someone may beat you by 5% ... So, it is critical to revise and answer each and every question to the best of your ability!
Don't think about failing lol!! If you want fail, then why are you doing the subject? Ever thought about that?
Aim high, be confident and improve ranks or maintain them. :)

Honestly, 5% difference can be a difference between 1st position and 5th position! At my school it is..

SanjoyM

HSC
For instance, I had an exam for Bio, which did not even count towards the HSC, but I still revised, practised questions and answered each question to the best of my ability! I treat every assessment task like it is the final HSC - yes, it can be stressfull, but it motivates me to excel lol xD

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
For instance, I had an exam for Bio, which did not even count towards the HSC, but I still revised, practised questions and answered each question to the best of my ability! I treat every assessment task like it is the final HSC - yes, it can be stressfull, but it motivates me to excel lol xD
i lub you long time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)