Assessment Marks/Ranks so far (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Just do the best you can there is no point worrying about things that you can't change and have no power of.

haque

HSC
congrats to everyone so far-however in order to get an indication of how ur really going look at how ur school ranks for certain subjects-eg at my school a high rank in english and the humanities didn't and doesn't make much of a difference cos we are and were so hopeless at the subjects compared to the state while for maths and the sciences a top 5 or 6 ranking was better than a number 1 ranking at other schools "ranked overall" higher than us.

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
the pospinator said:
English - 20/20 rank: 1st XD
Ext english 18/25, ><", rank: who noes, really bad :mad1:
Maths - 63/65 -.-, rank: 2nd
Ext Maths - 18/20 rank: 2nd
Physics: 21/25 -.-, rank: 3rd
Economics: 17/20, rank: 2nd
Business: 19/20, rank: 2nd
SOR: 19/20, rank: 1st XD

pretty good start, need to pick up in 3 unit english, gotta ace half yearly's ><
holy shiet nick thats heaps good.
for me its not so good lol

maths 2u: 27/28 rank 9/130 something
maths 3u:27/28 rank 9/100 something..
maths4u: 34/40 rank 14/39
chem 23/35 -___-" rank 32/82
phys: 27.5/38 rank dont know yet but around 20s/70
agriculture 27/36 rank 50/62 <---by far the worse subject

so yeh gotta pick up my game to get whats on my siggy

Last edited:

kell111

HSC
Kinda off topic question but where can i find syllabus' for each subject. I know i can get it from board of studies but i dot wanna download 88 pages of it, just a waste, can i get a shorter version and where

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Your teacher should give you the syllabus outline for each topic. Otherwise again search boardofstudies for it.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I'm so pissed right now. Just got my first English Extesnion 1 assessment back... I came fucking second. Now you may say "Sam, that's not so bad, come on, it's SECOND". But there are 3 people in my bloody class. My mark? 11 out of bloody 15. Top was 12 and the other person got 9.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
The actual part of the syllabus that's useful is only a small portion of those 80-odd pages.

It's easy to find the one for subjects like Business and Software as there are dot points showing exactly what you should know. Take a look through and you should find what you need.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
bringbackshred said:
I'm so pissed right now. Just got my first English Extesnion 1 assessment back... I came fucking second. Now you may say "Sam, that's not so bad, come on, it's SECOND". But there are 3 people in my bloody class. My mark? 11 out of bloody 15. Top was 12 and the other person got 9.
Well no point getting worked up on it now as nothing will change. Ask your teacher what you did wrong, why the other one was better and then try harder next time submit more drafts, get rechecks etc. It is only 1 mark out of many assessments so no need to stress now if anything use it as your motivation.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
pritnep said:
Well no point getting worked up on it now as nothing will change. Ask your teacher what you did wrong, why the other one was better and then try harder next time submit more drafts, get rechecks etc. It is only 1 mark out of many assessments so no need to stress now if anything use it as your motivation.
Yeah, that's the attitude I'm taking - I'm just trying to use that as an improvement and motivation for the future. I hope I will be able to get a nice mark lead coming intot he exams.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Good, don't do take the road that many other people have and got consumed by their own angry about a mark. Pick yourself up and move on, striving for your best.

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
i dont know any of my ranks!
although i think at the moment im tied with like three people for 3rd in jap continuers.
still havent had an assessment for either modern or jap ext.
modern is next friday.
CRAP.
know i did crap as in english ext oral.
grrrrrr....

bmwz4

HSC
you know whats more annoying when someone ties with you! i need to get 90+ for half yearlies since i wanna b first in EVRTHING...im gonna have to study hard...yay cant wait *sarcasm*

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Well there's a girl in my extension class who is still bitching about marks for a speech in May last year, so yeah. Lol..

HSC
Advanced English: 10/10 for the first assessment, 15/15 for the other. Ranks me 1st. :)
Extension English: 23/25. First.
Ancient History: 22/25. =2.
Biology: 17/24. very disappointed. but i think it still leaves me in the top 10.
Drama: 7/10 for performance, 5/5 for logbook, 5/5 for written component. totalled it pus me about 5th i think, but I was first in the written bit.
Legal Studies: 16/20. disappointed, but again i think im still top 10.
General Maths: 42/68. hard test. but =10. maths is my weakest subject, so im happy with that.

ChicShit

HSC
English Adv - 19/20 First
S.O.R - 20/20 Equal/Tied First (with quite a few people)
Biology - First ...forget what mark ?
Chemistry - Second Highest mark, but Im third (as two people got first) 38/47
Eng Ext 2 - 18/20 Equal First
Maths 2 U - Forget what mark, forget what rank, but guessing its about 10 to 15?

Thats all I can remember so far, and Im seldom happy.

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
I got my chemistry assesment back from term 4 last year
Mark : 28/36
It's 15-20% of the internal mark (I can't remember)
It's the first assesment
I didn't study properly at that time because I was busy with my preparation to go to overseas LOL
I felt that I could do much better if I had studied 3-4 days before the assesment

Is it still possible to climb up to the top 3 or even the first?
I need to get very high rank because I'm in a public school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)