Assessment task- identifying the 6 chemicals (1 Viewer)

jawidplayer

HSC
N/A
hi, we have been given 6 chemicals with no name and we have to identify them. we have been given 6 test tubes and a universal indicator bottle. if anyone has done this prac or knows something about it, please tell me everything about it.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
sounds like ppt test... you will be given a range of chemical to test those 6 chemicals i think...

with pH along is not a conclusive test... unless they tell you something lame like "if this stuff has pH of 8, it's banana juice" or something like that...

Wyvern02

HSC
jawidplayer said:
hi, we have been given 6 chemicals with no name and we have to identify them. we have been given 6 test tubes and a universal indicator bottle. if anyone has done this prac or knows something about it, please tell me everything about it.
yeah, i've done it. it kinda sucks since you have to memorize the test used and what the meaning of the test result. one important thing is to memorize, without it you can't answer the question given.

Kukudas

HSC > WOW
HSC
weird assessment task for Production of Materials -_- i have to say

this is similar to identifying cations & anions assessment for
Chemical monitoring and management xD

if it's ppt prac, just know wat precipitate with wat etc..
wat colour stuff -_- that's wat i think

mmmk

HSC
Test for acidic/basic substances requires you to know what substances are acidic and basic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)