Assessments.. (1 Viewer)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
this forum seems kinda dead.... so why dont we talk about what assessments we have done this year hehe
well first was the irp.. blah lets not go there lol
then we had our half yearlys and that was just on parenting and caring.. alrite i guess..
we had an in class essay on 2 of the groups we studied in groups in context.. our 3rd in depth study we have to do ourselves but its on an assessment.. but yeh the essay was just on equity issues faced by one of the groups (i did cultural- ATSI) and we only did a tiny bit of notes and i had to extend it for 15 marks.. blah (there were also 4 and 6 mark questions)
our next assessment is going to be on individuals and work sometime next term.. then the trials eeek

baka

***el, idiot.
HSC
my first assesment was on the unit 'individuals and work' were we had to develop strategies for managing multiple roles ..and then for 'groups in context' we had to do research and answer a bunch of Q. ( sole parents )
and i have an upcomin exam on parenting and caring ! next week -_-''
hay u know ur hlf yrly exam on P&C .. what extended response Q. did u get??
- irp! yes, lets NOT go there -_-''

sweet stuff

Well my first assessment was my IRP, and then had a detailed study on two groups for groups and context and i just handed in my parenting and caring one today which was a case study as well as a local support service for parents and carers

mishka

HSC
N/A
We had our IRP's, then we had to do a "resource file" on one group in context; collecting articles and pamphlets on a group (I did the disabled). Then we did our 1/2 yearly, then a Family and Societal Interactions task the other week - an essay discussing the effectiveness of laws and networks that protect and support children. Now we have left the trials, which will be a doozy, but I think our option will help us with Parenting & Caring and Groups in Context Core.
Good luck everyone!

trueblue24

Its not that bad!!

Well guys CAFS is my favourite subject and Id have to agree with you on the IRP but some how I struggled through it and somehow topped the class with a mark of 23.5 out of 25. We are about to do a test on parenting and caring first week back but we have already started our next topic of individuals and work and have been given a two part assignment to complete over the 2 week holidays. In class every 2 weeks we HAVE to do an extended response question that the teacher sets and marks. Its so annoying and stressful but we will probably be thankful in the longrun. How are all you guys feeling about the trials?????????we only have 5 weeks til ours!!!!!!!!Bugger.

aditya

HSC
im feeling liek crap... usually i can just bs my way through to a 85, but have to aim for 92+ from now on...

katsheep

Our first assessment was on Groups in Context and I got full marks!!!! Yayness. The half yearlies were next and i did ok, good enough to still maintain my first position. We had an in class essay on Parenting and Caring, I got 21 out of 25. Our IRPS were due in recently, we still havent got them back and the trials are our last assessment. I hope I get good enough to still be first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)