Assignment and exam on the same day (1 Viewer)

War and Peace

HSC
N/A
Hi I have to memorise 4 responses and I have an assignment due on the same day (which I haven't started). How should I prepare? I'm a fast learner!

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Stop stressing and start them?

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Have better time management. I guess this is your learning moment

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
uh
suck it up and just get things done? like i know it sounds tough but its going to get harder when you are faced with multiple projects at once in the future so start breaking all your projects down and allocating sufficient time for each of your subs!

starting is definitely a good place, but if you don't know where, just make a list of things you need to do for each subject and make sure you get those things done? you actually have plenty of time if you don't procrastinate and work diligently

idk it also depends on the nature of your assignment as well

britaker

HSC
I'd do the assignment first. If you really are a fast learner you won't find it too difficult memorising the responses closer to the exam date; it's stupid doing an assignment the night before on the other hand.

enoilgam

HSC
Leave the memorising until a few days beforehand because this is a task that needs to be done close to the due date. So get on top of the assignment early to give yourself time for the memorisation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)