Asylum seeker debacle (2 Viewers)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Correct me if im wrong, but doesnt it say in the Quran that all muslims must KILL ANYONE WHO DOESNT BELIEVE IN ALLAH!!!!! KILL ALL INFIDELS!!.

Now youve gotta be a true retard to say thats NOT terrorism! Goddamn. its in their RELIGION to kill us all.
We're working on it.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Correct me if im wrong, but doesnt it say in the Quran that all muslims must KILL ANYONE WHO DOESNT BELIEVE IN ALLAH!!!!! KILL ALL INFIDELS!!.

Now youve gotta be a true retard to say thats NOT terrorism! Goddamn. its in their RELIGION to kill us all. Now I do have many muslim friends and know that most of them are very nice here in aus, perhaps they ignore that part of the quran that says to kill me and others, which im grateful for, but im just saying that having such a command as "Killing all infidels" scares me a bit.
So does the bible. That doesn't mean that all Christians are terrorists.

jackerino

HSC
So does the bible. That doesn't mean that all Christians are terrorists.
where does it say in the bible? o wow ive never heard that before. Okay if what you say is true I retract my statement. Prove to me first

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
where does it say in the bible? o wow ive never heard that before. Okay if what you say is true I retract my statement. Prove to me first
Exodus 22:19
2 Chronicles 15:12-13
Deuteronomy 13:13-19
Deuteronomy 13:7-12

etc. etc.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
But what about a biblical verse that demands the death of all non-believers that the Christians (not the Jews) are directly bound by?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
PS Andrew bolt isn't a source
Actually read his column. People give hi ma bad rep although that is only because they haven't read his material and because he is normally correct. He is actually one of Australia best investigative journalist and if you look at the bottom of each of his article (or throughout the article) he links to all the references/sources etc.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Actually read his column. People give hi ma bad rep although that is only because they haven't read his material and because he is normally correct. He is actually one of Australia best investigative journalist and if you look at the bottom of each of his article (or throughout the article) he links to all the references/sources etc.
Yeah, that's not why he gets a bad rap.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
You didn't answer my question. Where is the evidence that people fly to Indonesia then destroy their documents?

Also citing sources doesn't automatically make your arguments valid,

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A
you know

mein kampf

is a source

Lentern

HSC
Your argument is stupid, although for the purpose of it I will entertain you:

At the current 2012 London Olympic games so far
- Afghanistan has won a single Bronze medal
- Iraq has won no medals
- Sri Lanka has won no medals

So it is highly unlikely any of these illegal asylum boats will possess Olympic quality sporting talents.
Yes but those countries governments give precious little funding towards elite athletics which just the other day you were saying makes an enormous difference.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Personally I think that if these 'asylum seekers' are willing to fork out thousands of dollars to board these rickety boats, then they should certainly have the money to go and organise the proper papers such as the required forms, ID, etc, that everyone else fills in when they immigrate to Australia.

They're not asylum seekers at all. They're illegal immigrants and they're using their 'war stricken' excuse to sponge money off our government, as well as invade our culture.
are you Japanese?

jackerino

HSC
Are you saying aborigines are not Australians?
They ARENT. They came here from papua new guinea across a land bridge m8. AUstralia has never belonged to anyone.And soloooo, I would like to say I deeply admire you for being one of the very few people in this country with their head screwed on correctly. My congratulations! :D You're awesome ;)

and btw, I would like to have this question answered. It is NOT a racial slur of any sort, it is a scientific question which I seek answered,

How come, after being here for 40,000 years, Aboriginals still had ZERO technological advancements of any sort, while in the short space of a few hundred years, other races and cultures have flourished in rapid development and advancement of incredibly sophisticated and complex technology??

One answer I heard is COMPETITION for resources with other human groups. This statement doesnt make sense, as all tribal groups around australia would have to compete with each other if they wanted to maintain their own group.

Another answer I heard is that they didn't have any NEED for technology. Well lets me honest here, did the white man or asian man have a NEED for technology?? NO!! they simply realised they could improve the quality of life of themselves and their people. Other races sought to empower themselves and better their lives through continuous development and enhancement of technology. This all happened very rapidly.

And these 40,000 years have bought nothing for aboriginals.... and I wonder, HOW COME??? can someone answer this please???

Last edited:

jackerino

HSC
jackerino pls be trolling
Honest question m8. I want to know the reason as to why they were/are so technologically underdeveloped. there must be some major cause, and I would like to know what it was.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
And soloooo, I would like to say I deeply admire you for being one of the very few people in this country with their head screwed on correctly. My congratulations! :D You're awesome ;)
Thank you although my views are no different or special compared to similar views held by a large (and rapidly increasing) number of Australians. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)