ATAR 98.65 Cheap Private Tutoring! 92 Chemistry, 92 Physics, 95 Biology, 94 PDHPE! (1 Viewer)

premskies13

HSC
N/A
98.65 ATAR - Affordable Quality Tutoring! Sciences + Mathematics + Advanced English!

Hey Guys,

Having just completed the HSC with an ATAR of 98.65, I am offering tutoring in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, PDHPE, Advanced English and 2U Mathematics.

As I understand the advantage of having a quality tutor in regards to your learning experience, it is my responsibility to ensure you have the best opportunity to reach your potential, at a very affordable price!

Check out my website in my sig for more details!

:)

Last edited:

tashe

HSC
N/A
Re: 98.65 ATAR - Affordable Quality Tutoring! Sciences + Mathematics + Advanced Engli

I don't see it. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

Nice website btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

premskies13

HSC
N/A
Re: 98.65 ATAR - Affordable Quality Tutoring! Sciences + Mathematics + Advanced Engli

I don't see it. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

Nice website btw.
Sorry, my original post has been edited.

Thank you! :)

tashe

HSC
N/A

That's okay.

Here's a free bump!

Hope your tutoring works out well.

xkingko

HSC
Can you please pm me the prices? For both 1 on 1 and group? (for the "typical" two hour lesson)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

premskies13

HSC
N/A

Can you please pm me the prices? For both 1 on 1 and group? (for the "typical" two hour lesson)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
PM'd! :)

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad

I can totally vouch for this guy with his Physics knowledge!

Outstanding student and will make an outstanding tutor! He knows just about all of the little things which make a difference and is one of the best students I have ever had in terms of structuring his responses and I am sure that he will pass on all this knowledge and understanding to some very lucky tutor students!

Good luck and keep lifting Premskies! :D

premskies13

HSC
N/A

I can totally vouch for this guy with his Physics knowledge!

Outstanding student and will make an outstanding tutor! He knows just about all of the little things which make a difference and is one of the best students I have ever had in terms of structuring his responses and I am sure that he will pass on all this knowledge and understanding to some very lucky tutor students!

Good luck and keep lifting Premskies! :D
Haha thanks for the kind words God of Physics! You are an absolute legend yourself, good luck with tutoring this year and again, thank you for all your help with the HSC! :)

Last edited:

premskies13

HSC
N/A

Bump! :)

premskies13

HSC
N/A

premskies13

HSC
N/A
Hi Everyone! :)

I am a 2013 HSC graduate and am pursuing a career in the Medical field. I scored an ATAR of 98.65 and was DUX of my school. I was also the recipient of the AAA UNSW Scholarship.

Since completing the HSC, I have been tutoring extensively and currently have spots available to take in more students!

Subjects Offered:

- Preliminary/HSC: Standard/Advanced English, General/Advanced/Extension Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, PDHPE, Senior Science.
- Primary/Junior High School: English, Mathematics and Science
- 1st-Year University Statistics, Psychology, Higher Chemistry and Molecular Cell Biology

I am available to tutor students from my home in Casula/Liverpool but I am also willing to travel a good distance to reach my students so definitely do enquire within for more details.

I have all the material needed to score top marks in all subjects, which students have access to for no added cost. This includes the thousands of past papers I have, my top mark assessment tasks, textbooks, band 6 summaries and much more!

I also have a huge sale currently going on for my preliminary and HSC summaries + the hundreds of textbooks that I own. Check out my website for samples of the summaries and list of textbooks available to buy! :)

Do feel free to send me an email, text, pm or even Facebook add for more information if you're interested in achieving top quality tutoring to help you achieve your goals. Once I am aware of the tutoring you are interested in (hours, location, frequency etc), I can give you a rate per hour I charge. Standard base is $20-25/Hour.

Email: prsl95@hotmail.com
Mobile: 0411154149

Happy Studying! :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:

premskies13

HSC
N/A

premskies13

HSC
N/A
Re: ATAR 98.65 Cheap Private Tutoring! 92 Chemistry, 92 Physics, 95 Biology, 94 PDHPE

premskies13

HSC
N/A
Re: ATAR 98.65 Cheap Private Tutoring! 92 Chemistry, 92 Physics, 95 Biology, 94 PDHPE

premskies13

HSC
N/A

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad

drum roll.......................................
tada
(free bump for you)

premskies13

HSC
N/A

Bump :)

premskies13

HSC
N/A

premskies13

HSC
N/A

premskies13

HSC
N/A

Bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)