ATAR Estimate before HSC (1 Viewer)

CHarmon

HSC
Hello,
I've received my final report for the year before the HSC exams in two weeks. I attend a school in South-western Sydney currently ranked in the top 300s which might affect my ATAR.

English Advanced:- Ranked 4/29, 0 B6s last year (yikes)
Mathematics Advanced:- Ranked 3/36, 5 B6s last year
Mathematics Ext.1:- Ranked 4/15, 3 B6s last year
Physics:- Ranked 4/15, 1 B6 last year
Music 1:- Ranked 9/27, 5 B6s last year
IPT: Ranked 8/21, 0 B6s last year

Thanks in advanced!
@jimmysmith560

Last edited:

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Hello,
I've received my final report for the year before the HSC exams in two weeks. I attend a school in South-western Sydney currently ranked in the top 300s which might affect my ATAR.

English Advanced:- Ranked 4/29, 0 B6s last year (yikes)
Mathematics Advanced:- Ranked 3/36, 5 B6s last year
Mathematics Ext.1:- Ranked 4/15, 3 B6s last year
Physics:- Ranked 4/15, 1 B6 last year
Music 1:- Ranked 9/27, 5 B6s last year
IPT: Ranked 8/21, 0 B6s last year

Thanks in advanced!
@jimmysmith560
🎶Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy a man after midnight🎶

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Given this information, your performance appears to be consistent with an ATAR between 84-85.

Your position in Mathematics Advanced and Mathematics Extension 1 seems favourable, meaning that both subjects are likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR. This also indicates that your study strategy has been effective throughout year 12. Because of this, you should ensure that you do your utmost to prepare for your Mathematics Advanced and Mathematics Extension 1 HSC exams while maintaining your study strategy, as that will ultimately allow you to achieve favourable HSC marks, bringing you closer to your ATAR goal.

Your position in Music 1 also seems favourable, although perhaps not to the extent of your maths subjects. This indicates that there may be some minor areas of improvement that you need to address as you continue to prepare for the HSC exam of this subject, which can also improve your chances of reaching your desired ATAR.

Your performance is probably of a lower standard and is similar across the rest of your subjects. These are the subjects where you may wish to consider putting in the most effort to avoid the possibility of them limiting your ATAR and lowering your chances of achieving your ATAR goal. This is especially applicable to English Advanced, since it is the only subject that will definitely count as 2 units towards your ATAR, despite the fact that you are taking 11 units.

I hope this helps! :D

Very clever :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)