Adv maths: 22/70
phys:3/31
Bio: 11/44
Software: 2/32

rexona <3

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Let's say I change adv English to standard English and come 5/94, what would my atar be

rexona <3
High 80's maybe 90-90.5. Stay in ADV and improve it.

Last edited:

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
What atar would you give the ranks I have now
Are you OP? Did you change usernames?

Anyways, ranks are awesome, except for Math’s and English. Pull up math’s a bit, and jump a significant amount of rankings in English and you're looking at low-to mid ninties.

Let me tell you a story bruh. I was insanely stupid at English. Pulled my socks up, I'm sitting on 90's, and I'm ranking first. English is easy dude. Get inspiration from those band 6 essays. See what they do, and aim to do something like that. Be on top of your game. Your teacher is your best asset man, use them. Work on English the most. It'll work wonders for your ATAR man. You seem to be fine in the others. So, now in the holiday break focus on perfecting that first english assesment that you fucked up, and made you last, and get a head start on your other essay because youre meant to have 4 + creative writing piece.

swagmaste

HSC
Are you OP? Did you change usernames?

Anyways, ranks are awesome, except for Math’s and English. Pull up math’s a bit, and jump a significant amount of rankings in English and you're looking at low-to mid ninties.

Let me tell you a story bruh. I was insanely stupid at English. Pulled my socks up, I'm sitting on 90's, and I'm ranking first. English is easy dude. Get inspiration from those band 6 essays. See what they do, and aim to do something like that. Be on top of your game. Your teacher is your best asset man, use them. Work on English the most. It'll work wonders for your ATAR man. You seem to be fine in the others. So, now in the holiday break focus on perfecting that first english assesment that you fucked up, and made you last, and get a head start on your other essay because youre meant to have 4 + creative writing piece.
Thanks but with the original ranks I gave, what atar would you give. Cos I'm recommended to drop

rexona <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)