Atar estimate is like 60 can i make it to 90 (1 Viewer)

Purplelollie

HSC
N/A
Hello, if my ATAR estimate is like 60-65 after trials (from school and apparently it's crazy accurate), is it possible if, i work my butt off and ace HSC to get a 90 ATAR, or am I stuck at the 70-80 Range no matter what I do? btw if it helps school is ranked like 50th.

Revitalize

HSC
There's so much to take into consideration when it comes to ATAR. But I reckon you should work your hardest nonetheless, even if your ATAR peaks at 70-80 (it shouldn't, given your school's ranking). You can't really work x amount to get 90 ATAR. Just try your best and if you get 90+ congrats :) and if you don't, you'll at least have tried your best. Best of luck for the HSC!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

astroman

HSC
Post your ranks and school rank here and we'll estimate for you

Silly Sausage

HSC
Hello, if my ATAR estimate is like 60-65 after trials (from school and apparently it's crazy accurate), is it possible if, i work my butt off and ace HSC to get a 90 ATAR, or am I stuck at the 70-80 Range no matter what I do? btw if it helps school is ranked like 50th.
Unlikely unless you're ranked ~ bottom 10-20 in all your subjects.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Potentially you can get above 70+ if you put in a lot of work

Purplelollie

HSC
N/A
LOL jks guys ATAR estimate is like 71 >.< I stressed myself thinking it was going to be 60 MAX

I still need 85-90 ATAR tho, not sure if possible. But Im going to work hard and smash the HSC :D

My school doesnt give ranks of our subjects, but apparently our ATAR estimate are notoriously accurate and have a rate of being only about 1 mark off from the final ATAR.

Revitalize

HSC
LOL jks guys ATAR estimate is like 71 >.< I stressed myself thinking it was going to be 60 MAX

I still need 85-90 ATAR tho, not sure if possible. But Im going to work hard and smash the HSC :D

My school doesnt give ranks of our subjects, but apparently our ATAR estimate are notoriously accurate and have a rate of being only about 1 mark off from the final ATAR.
Have you considered bonus points or schemes such as EAS or SRS?
Nonetheless, I'm sure you can improve to get close to your desired ATAR result as long as you try your best in the HSC since it is 50%.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Purplelollie

HSC
N/A
Thanks for the encouragement, up until trials I was fighting poor health and the depression and the mental fatigue of not being able to overcome my obstacles, at one point I even gave up on school TBH.

However my mind has become clearer, and I know I'm capable of overcoming this. :) :) :) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)