HSC
Uni Grad
I get 85..

Focus on english and chem.

goodluck

TinyNinja

HSC
N/A
Thanks people for the timely responses, its appreciated. Out of curiosity as I'm not very well versed in how the system exactly works, does the fact that 95+% of the grade get band fives and above in English affect my atar at all or are ranks really that important? Sorry if it seems like a stupid question, I'm a massive nub at this.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Thanks people for the timely responses, its appreciated. Out of curiosity as I'm not very well versed in how the system exactly works, does the fact that 95+% of the grade get band fives and above in English affect my atar at all or are ranks really that important? Sorry if it seems like a stupid question, I'm a massive nub at this.
That really seems a bit inflated in my opinion(unless it's a girls school(haha i made a joke)),even if you have a really good English teacher at your school unless she writes band 5+ essays for each student, there always be students who struggle or just bomb out during the exams in English (definitely more then the 5% missing in your equation). BUT if that's really true, then your looking at the upper spectrum of 80s, albeit just out of reach from a 90.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)