Atar estimate using final HSC marks!!!! (1 Viewer)

futuregirl

HSC
Hi guys, could someone please please please provide me with an estimate with the following final HSC marks:

English Standard: 82
Gen Maths: 88
Ancient History: 87
Business Studies: 86
Music: 96

I am seriously freaking out right now. I really want to make it into my course, which it's atar cut off is 90.05. I would really appreciate it if someone could suggest whether or not I can make it in!!

Thanks in advance!

futuregirl

HSC
Thanks Adrita :) I was just wondering how you came up with 93? I'm not questioning your methods of estimating ATARs, but I when I checked atar calculators, they came out with 90.05, 89.55 etc. Thanks for your input though!!

Anymore guys???

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
Thanks Adrita :) I was just wondering how you came up with 93? I'm not questioning your methods of estimating ATARs, but I when I checked atar calculators, they came out with 90.05, 89.55 etc. Thanks for your input though!!

Anymore guys???
she uses her smile

futuregirl

HSC
Oh right hahaha

But seriously. With those marks is it really possible to get above 90? Thanks!

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
Hi guys, could someone please please please provide me with an estimate with the following final HSC marks:

English Standard: 82
Gen Maths: 88
Ancient History: 87
Business Studies: 86
Music: 96

I am seriously freaking out right now. I really want to make it into my course, which it's atar cut off is 90.05. I would really appreciate it if someone could suggest whether or not I can make it in!!

Thanks in advance!
if thats music one

atar calculator (dux college) said 89.15 (thats the only one thats loading for me)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

Anymore guys???
You're doing it wrong.

Premium atar estimate service from Adrita vs some shitty atar calculators

Her service is customised to your specific needs, and thus is obviously superior.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)