Accelerated IPT 2013 HSC Mark 95

Thanks!

koujaku

HSC
日本語が大好きなので、勉強は勉強だと思わないように勉強して、あんまり努力しなくても良い点数がもらえる
でも、神様って、そんなことではぜんぜんないよ!

classic_98

HSC
I know this is the wrong place to be in but i feel so Shit !
Applied for the GLEP with B. International studies and I got in but i really wanted to apply for B. Laws however i was scared and had to be 'realistic' my friend got in and two others from different schools. Got a reply from Notre Dame i got in B. Arts NOT Laws. I am honestly losing hope and need atleast 90 ATAR for law and i feel like a hopeless failure! Haven't told anyone about my offers i feel disappointed in myself for not getting into Law which i am so passionate about.

koujaku

HSC
I know this is the wrong place to be in but i feel so Shit !
Applied for the GLEP with B. International studies and I got in but i really wanted to apply for B. Laws however i was scared and had to be 'realistic' my friend got in and two others from different schools. Got a reply from Notre Dame i got in B. Arts NOT Laws. I am honestly losing hope and need atleast 90 ATAR for law and i feel like a hopeless failure! Haven't told anyone about my offers i feel disappointed in myself for not getting into Law which i am so passionate about.
I'm actually thinking of doing combined law as well! I'm only really considering USyd/UNSW which are 99.5/99.7 respectively (I'm not even sure I'll make it tbh) but if I don't I plan on doing Commerce (Liberal Studies) or Commerce (International) and transferring in second year. There are lots of paths to law, if you don't make the ATAR this time, don't worry. Transferring in seems easy enough, a distinction average in uni should be manageable as long as you work hard. But best of luck for this year, who knows, you might get the ATAR anyway and save yourself some trouble.

Ununoctium

Che barba
HSC
99.60 to 99.80, I think is what you're looking at.

Why law =]?

koujaku

HSC
I've always really enjoyed law, been set on it for a while. Regretfully I dropped legal studies at the beginning of the year after being 1/39 in prelims, in hindsight probably should have gotten rid of economics -_-""

Another reason is that it's just so broad and because both USyd and UNSW offer it as a combined degree I get two qualifications. Quite keen on doing Commerce/Law with a diploma of languages. ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)