ATAR Estimation (1 Viewer)

Dedication_

HSC
So basically I've only discovered the importance of my education in this last month, I've really increased my game but am still far behind. I seek to rectify my marks in the few assessment tasks I have left and in the HSC external itself. Trials have finished and my ranks have shifted greatly (for the better).

However I'd like to calculate my ATAR BEFORE the trials, I've done research as to what is needed for this calculation (and I understand the calculation can often be inaccurate, however I'd like to see a decent scope of what result I'm in for).

Before I get bashed for being "stupid" let me make this clear that I never had parents or any influence which put emphasis on the fact that my education is of great importance.

My school rank is: 144

My Subject marks are as follows:

Maths Standard: 31/57
Biology: 28/37
Chemistry: 7 / 8
Engineering Studies: 5 / 6
English Standard: 11/51

As stated previously, I'm not the greatest student but I'm currently putting in a lot of effort as to achieve my goal ATAR of 70. I believe this to be possible as my study habits feel like an indication that I can achieve a decent HSC external mark which will hopefully bump my horrible internal marks up.

Please help me find my ATAR estimate, sincerely Anonymous.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)