ATTN any economics student that wants to do well (1 Viewer)

wats

HSC
to write a good economics essay on the budget you must have statistics. you will definatley have to write one either in trials or hsc, they are easy if approached with proper information and a clear idea of what you are writing.

to write the essay statistics are key the article below and the financial review paper will be invaluable in the next couple of months when you start looking at the budget and looking at possible essay questions. I would print and keep safe

good luck pm if you have any questions.

Federal Budget 2010 | Winners and losers: what the budget means for you

I23

HSC
That actually looks really useful, thanks.

But would we have to be attributing the SMH as the source of the stats ?

determine

Premium Member
HSC
to write a good economics essay on the budget you must have statistics. you will definatley have to write one either in trials or hsc, they are easy if approached with proper information and a clear idea of what you are writing.

to write the essay statistics are key the article below and the financial review paper will be invaluable in the next couple of months when you start looking at the budget and looking at possible essay questions. I would print and keep safe

good luck pm if you have any questions.

Federal Budget 2010 | Winners and losers: what the budget means for you
actually, no. there has never been a question asking for a straight discussion of the Budget.

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
actually, no. there has never been a question asking for a straight discussion of the Budget.
maybe so, but any question about fiscal policy is bound to expect a discussion of the current budget (e.g. 2002, q26 - we were looking at it in class today).

anyway, OP thanks for the site :)
i have pretty much all of it from newspapers, but it's good to have a place where it's all summarised and listed. thank you!

ash_xx

HSC
N/A
thank you! so nice to have stats all in one place :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)