Aural paper music 1 (1 Viewer)

becfaye2000

HSC
does anyone know where i can get any music similar to the music we might have in the aural paper so i can practise?

Dangar

well it could be basically anything so just grab the cd nearest you and analyse the first song, then try and get hold of something classical, alternative, whatever really. It's best just to train yourself to get used to hearing something you've never heard b4 and force yourself to analyse it within the time constraints. That's bout all cos they use such varied music you can't really predict what style it will be

Dammit

all i can say is "PAST PAPERS"

like, the first time u hear a song from the past paper that your doing a question for...you might sit there in amazement thinking What The F@@K????? this is music????? and have no idea how to start off your answer, but once your familiar with it and used to the unusual sounding music that might pop up you will be set!

chip

HSC
the music isn't going to something you know it could be indian music some re-mix of a classical song.... like everyone has said it could be anything i think a good thing to do besides from past papers is to listen to music on movies like indian songs on lion king or jazz songs on monsters inc or i dont know

and yes i do like disney movies but the music is good and always varied

tash

lalalala
HSC
yeah i borrowed about 10 past papers off my teachers and did them all these hols just to get me into 'weird music' mode so now i'm prepared for anything! so yeah like everyone else has already said just analyse everything possible and it'll help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)