aus man (douglas wood) being held hostage in iraq? (1 Viewer)

Comrade nathan

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
There was once a law prohibiting aboriginals from drinking alcohol, as people had seen what it did to them. People opposed this law because it was said to be racist, because white people can also be effected by alcohol and it was thrown out.

However, it is odd to think that perhaps if that law hadn't been thrown out contemporary aboriginal society may not be in the sad situation it is today.
Why don't you just put them in a jar.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Comrade nathan said:
Why don't you just put them in a jar.
oh I don't necessarily agree with that view, however you can't argue that it's percievable that we could be living in a slightly different situation today.

There is also however IMO just about as strong an argument for banning alcohol for everyone, of course that will never happen.

Comrade nathan

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
oh I don't necessarily agree with that view, however you can't argue that it's percievable that we could be living in a slightly different situation today.

There is also however IMO just about as strong an argument for banning alcohol for everyone, of course that will never happen.
I was kind of joking

In the superman comic when super man lands in the Ukrain instead of the US, he is brought up by Stalin. He eventuallty creates a Utopia all over the world except the US. When they finally invade the US, The Brain warns Superman of Lex Luthor's intellect may kill superman. In the finall hours when they are about to take over the white house, the first lady hands Superman a letter from Lex. Superman rejects the letter but see's through it anyway.

The letter say "Why dont you just put them in a Jar". Superman then goes crazy and kills The Brain.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
u know the two americans that got killed...does anyone suppose if ur american u'll have no chance of surviving?

tattoodguy

if the terorists said they would kill him a couple of days ago, if we didnt meet certain conditions.

and they havent, that is another reason to hate people of their race and i will looose alot of respect for them.

I hate liars.

Do you guys agreee?

Last edited:

SabtheLab

Mindlessly Acuminous
HSC
s/he who thinks tatoodguy is an idiot and wants any excuse to show his racist self, say "I"........

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah nukes! fuck yeah!!!!!

any1 seen the film " the sum of all fears"? now thats a movie!

what we should do is, first of all, either stage a beheading, or just fucking do it the real. for every one of us they kidnap and behead, we take 10 terrorists out of prison, film the beheading, and quarter their body and send a peice to the 40 largest cities in iraq to be hung by a flag pole or something or dragged behind a tank... ifthat doesnt stop them and we start to run out of terrorists,

give them the threat of a first strike " if the iraq militants continue to terrorise our people, we will be forced to take nuclear action" and then level a randomly selected non capital city in the middle east. or if we wanted to send a big message, level Tehran that will show those terrorists whose bos[ pun intended]

i can garantee that would either escelate the war, with us ending victorious and the middle east virtuouly a radiactive mess, or they will stop in their fucking tracks and learn how to behave like good citizens....

another good idea brought up by my dad, how about make guns and explosives illegal, punishmentt for having a gun, having a gun shaped buldge in your shirt, even looking like you own a gun, or manufacturing, stealing, or owning explosives results in instead death... just like a US soldier sees a bloke who looks like he may have a gun, he just pulls out his gun, fucking blasts the potential terrorist away and calmly says no ticket![ indiana jones reference] i mean... thats what you get for looking like you have a gun!

iam sure that would solve al lthe problems, the population would be so shit scared to do anything!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I didn't say no one disagreed. Theres always someone with a different opinion. But obviously they were the minority because they didn't stop it from happening.

And although most people at that time were under the opinion white people were superior I don't think that is the reason they took the land from the aboriginals. No matter what colour they were they weren't using the land in the opinion of the Europeans and that meant that they could have it.

You aren't showing my claims inadequate, you just have a different point of view. I think what you are saying is ridculous. Just because we have been told in school how important the aboriginals are doesn't make it true. You can't believe everything you're told.
Theres always someone with a different opinion. But obviously they were the minority because they didn't stop it from happening.
[sarcasm] but there IS always SOMEONE with a different opinion, like those damn no war in iraq minority groups,but OBVIOUSLY they are the very vast minority because they didnt stop the war from happening [/sarcasm]

Comrade nathan said:
You wont find one credited academic who uses any valid method to back up imsickofyear12.

But i am to down with this conversation. We went to far away from the main topic.
Keith Windshuttle would probably support him, but Henry Reynolds very nicely debunked him on national television on all his racist views... for the guys saying the aboriginals didnt fight for their land... for every european killed by an aboriginal 10 aboriginals died... they fought damn hard for their land and they went down fighting... those are the statstics... gun> spear indeed.

Last edited:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
SabtheLab said:
s/he who thinks tatoodguy is an idiot and wants any excuse to show his racist self, say "I"........
Word G........

Comrade nathan

HSC
for every european killed by an aboriginal 10 aboriginals died... they fought damn hard for their land and they went down fighting... those are the statstics... gun> spear indeed.
It was quite the opposite in the early years.

When the rifle was primitive, Aboriginal people could throw more spears then the Europeans could fire, reload and fire again. It was only tile sometime around the mid 19th centuary that the rifle could be reloaded quickly and fire again.

SabtheLab

Mindlessly Acuminous
HSC
serius, u'll just we contributing to the viscious cycle. If the americans werent oppressing the middle east in the first place, there would be no terrorists. Contrary to what ytou may believe, arabs are not blood-hungry mongrels, killing themselves for the sake of ruining "freedom". No human being, no matter his/her race/religion, is going to blow themselves up for no reason. Unfortunataely, people like you, are tarnishing the good name of "intellectual reasoning" and spewing up stupid justification for terrorists acts so that you dont have to face the reality- OUR governments are causing this terrorism. If we werent so damn nosy, snooping around the Middle East's business, positioning corrupt Arab leaders in power, there would be no oppression in the Middle East, thus no desperation, anger and hopelessness among the people and thus no terrorists.

Simple.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
soha said:
errm..whatever happened to douglas wood
i havent heard anything?
I dont know, I think they extended the time limit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)