• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

aus man (douglas wood) being held hostage in iraq? (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Comrade nathan said:
It wasn't an excuse. He is saying that the nature of their religion never gave them much interest or need to do pointless things like build pyramids.
I know what he is saying.

tattoodguy

fucking moffffffffty or whatever the fuck......................that muslim leader whatever......he is going over to iraq to try and freee the fucking hostage.

why doesnt he mind his own fucking businesss...

and the wooods family gets on tv and thanks him and shit...

.........so now muslims are fuckihng heros and shit in our country. ...

why doesnt he..................fix the muslims here...we are hostages in our own fucking country....

I dont want these guys to be praised etc.........i dont want the gap between our cultures narrowed by these nice gestures and shit.

Fuck wooods..and fuck his family. im sick of wood's family getting on tv.........and fucking asking for help..............fuck offff u cunts...............

if they kill him it willl...........further make us hate muslims. If they free him....ill be fucking pissed offf.

Dont go to iraq......................u dum fucks its fucking simple.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
tattoodguy said:
fucking moffffffffty or whatever the fuck......................that muslim leader whatever......he is going over to iraq to try and freee the fucking hostage.

why doesnt he mind his own fucking businesss...

and the wooods family gets on tv and thanks him and shit...

.........so now muslims are fuckihng heros and shit in our country. ...

why doesnt he..................fix the muslims here...we are hostages in our own fucking country....

I dont want these guys to be praised etc.........i dont want the gap between our cultures narrowed by these nice gestures and shit.

Fuck wooods..and fuck his family. im sick of wood's family getting on tv.........and fucking asking for help..............fuck offff u cunts...............

if they kill him it willl...........further make us hate muslims. If they free him....ill be fucking pissed offf.

Dude the Muslim cleric guy is condeming the terrorists and he is trying to save the Aussies life, do you even listen to the media, shit where do you get your information

kimbawhitelion

tattoodguy said:
year 12 ur a funnny cunt, but why do you ahte abos for?

there alright arnt they?
hahaha... try living in dubbo, in the past 6 months my car was stolen and burnt out by 8-10 yr olds (cops infomed us), mums wallet stolen and 16 yr old girls spent $800 at sportscene amongst other things, finished up spending $3000 of ours in 4 hours, my phone was stolen + it was on a plan for another year, my friends car was stolen once, also it has been broken into n phone stolen, another firends car was broken into, my nans car has also been broken into a friend was bashed put into hospital by one
thats not including the spitting, 'dirty white c*nt', 'white sl*t' any girl gets down the street, the fact its safer to cross the road than walk past a group of them, the fact that whilst a family was at a funeral after thier 3 young children died in a house fire, a group of the indginious folk stole the wheels off thier car (which was parked outside thier burnt out home)

so yes, in towns such as dubbo there are quite a few filthy disgusting aboriginals, to the point where west dubbo is known as 'vegimite valley'

suffice to say, i hate them (not the nicely brought up respectable ones) and i hate it when people from sydney say they are great, when they dont know half of it

kimbawhitelion

Comrade nathan said:
This

And this

Has explained alot, and now i know not to waste my time on your stupidity.
phht...wow....have u ever experienced an aborginal thats not from the city???

tattoodguy

korn .....yes i know
thats the fucking problem.

i dont want him tooo............because then...everyone will think muslims are nice and all that........and helpful etc..

If they kill him it will plant a seeed of hatred against them. If they help and then show mercy etc -- it will undermine the hatred.......

mahuligan

HSC
tattoodguy said:
i think you're the one thats simple

simple like ralph wiggum :p

tattoodguy

the abo thing.............yeah i know they cos crimes etc...

but then agqain we stole there land.. i think we should give them money or ....something...give them bush land or something......

just something..........so they can get along.....u cant expect them to fit in..............to our culture in just 200 years....

i dont hate them......im sympathetic to them......but i woudlnt want to live around them.

its funny how they stole the wheeels rofl rofl.....

kimbawhitelion

tattoodguy said:

but then agqain we stole there land.. i think we should give them money or ....something...give them bush land or something......

just something..........so they can get along.....u cant expect them to fit in..............to our culture in just 200 years....

i dont hate them......im sympathetic to them......but i woudlnt want to live around them.

nice work u insensitive prick
"its funny how they stole the wheeels rofl rofl....."

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
mahuligan said:
how is it funny?
We think he is slightly retard, If u could bear with it, it would be much appreciated

mahuligan

HSC
haha slightly retarded? im suprised he has enough braincells to co-ordinate his fingers into typing the useless garbage he usually posts.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
mahuligan said:
haha slightly retarded? im suprised he has enough braincells to co-ordinate his fingers into typing the useless garbage he usually posts.
Proof that God exists

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Did you not see the warning sign as you entered? 'WARNING: Do not feed the troll'

iamsickofyear12

HSC
tattoodguy said:

Why should we give them land or money. The europeans took it because the aboriginals couldn't protect it. I think thats fair enough.

And giving them money is what is causing half the problems to start with. Because the government is giving them handouts they have no motivation to do anything.

The abo's around alice springs sit around a dry creek drinking cask wine all day because they get part of the money from tourism so they have no reason to get a job. And they buy these 4wd's and instead of taking care of them they just run them into the ground, leave them on the side of the road and go buy another one.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Why should we give them land or money. The europeans took it because the aboriginals couldn't protect it. I think thats fair enough.

And giving them money is what is causing half the problems to start with. Because the government is giving them handouts they have no motivation to do anything.

The abo's around alice springs sit around a dry creek drinking cask wine all day because they get part of the money from tourism so they have no reason to get a job. And they buy these 4wd's and instead of taking care of them they just run them into the ground, leave them on the side of the road and go buy another one.
Protect it from who Europeans? So we take there land cause they couldnt protect it against us?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Korn said:
Protect it from who Europeans? So we take there land cause they couldnt protect it against us?
Yeah thats right, its not like they were using it anyway

Comrade nathan

HSC
Social Darwinism went out a of style decades ago. They only people who continue to promote it is you, who no one on this forum respects, and crack head nazis.

Yeah thats right, its not like they were using it anyway
If your half baked conclusion was right, then why were there so many conflicts when the colonist took possesion of the land. If they weren't using the land, then there should be no problem right?

Oh but there was.

Lesson 1. Ok since you seem to know little about Australian history (therefore you are upatriotic and a traitor) we shall start at the beginning.

When the Europeans first arrived they thought the same as what you think, that the Aboriginals weren't using the land. Isn't it funny how your thoughts are so out of date that they were founded in the late 1700s early 1800s.

The Europeans had noted that Aboriginals were ever burning ( Tim Flannerys Future Eaters, somewhere in the middle).

Now hold your horses there timmy, this wasn't some savage ritual. They were burning the land to create regrowth.

Can you guess what effect this had.

It meant that fresh vegetation would grow. Thus more food for Aboriginals and for the animals. Note Aboriginals ate animals, very much like white people do.

This was a way of farming.

Now i can see you head running at a million miles an hour, i know your next question. "Well how elses did the use the land"

Well since food doesn't fall from the sky, it must come from the land.

Now when Europenas started giving land to free settlers and pardon convicts they came into conflict with the Aboriginals.

Now with your thinking very much like in 1800 thinking they just assumed the Aboriginals were savages.

Very much like you they were wrong.

The silly Europeans had taken land that were a source of yams.

Now i could go on for ever and try to explain that no matter where you go on the earth that the inhabitans are going to be using the land.

Well ofcourse unless they want to starve, but that would be silly.

So anyway i will let you digust this bit of information and maybe later we can help you develop into a civil human being.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)