Australia Drama question (1 Viewer)

Gangels

HSC
butterflyxx said:
Aw man thanks a bunch!! That helped :)
Oh good. For once i did something right.

Note to you:I may have fucked you over with my stupidity, so its best not to use my suggestions:)

butterflyxx

HSC
Gangels said:
Oh good. For once i did something right.

Note to you:I may have fucked you over with my stupidity, so its best not to use my suggestions:)
Nah i think you're right actually hehe. The teacher did mention the things you've said =)

goti

HSC
Xander_S said:
I've got the exact same question for my hand in task, the Australian one that is...but i'm doing A Beautiful Life and Ruby Moon....i also agree with Sherryshoo....because im having the exact same difficulties with Ruby Moon...its a pathetic text and it drives me nuts!!! So any help at all would be appreciated....

Thanks,
Xander
I'm also studying Ruby Moon. I respect your dislike for Ruby Moon (though I din't agree with you). However, there's lots of good things you can pull out of it. It shares similiar themes of loss and alienetion that other Australian conyemmporary theatre deals with. It is also rich in its theatre traditions and techniques, with its use of archetypal characters, expressionistic style, and absurdism. One thing to bear in mind with the play is that Flaing Tree Grove is a microcosm of Australian society, thus all prevailing themes and attitudes within the play are reflective of the greater Australian society.

chookaf

HSC
N/A
Re: did anybody else study ruby moon?

I Am studying 7 stages, ruby moon for Aust drama ad FOr American i am studying Street Car and Desire Under the Elms. look up in google the name of the play coz there is heaps of reviews that gave me good notes. Except for Desire under the elms i havent got anything on that i dont even know what its about does anyone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)