Australia vs Rest of the World (cricket) (1 Viewer)

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
theres gonna be some fire works today ie if ( Cairns, Gilchrist, Ponting, Lara, Gayle get going)

ramanij

Rest of the WOrld clear favourites Asia is without Sachin,Shoaib.Hope Jaysuriya and Sehwag open and gayle and gilchrist. but whateva the result at elast it helps the victims fo the Tsunami

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Ricky Ponting's 115 off 102 or so balls was all class. He also now has the highest \ test and one day batting average of any player currently in the Australian team. IMO he is one of the best, if not the best batsmen in the world when he is in good form.

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
Same here, those sixes he hit were huge. He had a good match. I think the first wicket was his in the 2nd innings as well.

Shane Warne's near walkoff was kind of funny too. Wonder if it had anything to do with the bet he had with Andrew Denton during the telethon..

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
yeh it actually did have something to do with the bet, and andrew denton donated 10 grand because of that. i wish gayle and sehwag both made heaps of runs.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
I must say , it was nice to see all the thank you banners most of them were from Sri Lanka , even though they arent our Primary target for aid.

Also it was um .... wierd to see Warney get yellow carded

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
Kazuya said:
Same here, those sixes he hit were huge. He had a good match. I think the first wicket was his in the 2nd innings as well.

Shane Warne's near walkoff was kind of funny too. Wonder if it had anything to do with the bet he had with Andrew Denton during the telethon..
lol yeah thats what i though of immediately when he 'walked'.

the sehwag wicket just shows how good a cricket thinker warnie is, like he had just told gayles to move in that area, and next ball he takes the catch.

oh yeah, i thought, sri lanker was the main target og this fundraiser, along with india. or so the world vision people said before.

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
was it him or shepherd that yellow carded damian martyn( i think it was) during one of the test matches for hitting the squareleg umpire with a full blooded pull shot?

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
oh yeah does anyone know anything about the FICA world XI tour, i came across the team lists:

FICA World XIs Game 1 Shane Warne (capt), Andy Flower, Ian Harvey, Graeme Hick, Sanath Jayasuriya, Lance Klusener, Nick Knight, Muttiah Muralitharan, Jonty Rhodes, Kumar Sangakkara, Heath Streak, Chaminda Vaas.

Game 2 Shane Warne (capt), Andy Bichel, Matthew Elliott, Andy Flower, Ian Harvey, Graeme Hick, Sanath Jayasuriya, Lance Klusener, Nick Knight, Muttiah Muralitharan, Jonty Rhodes, Kumar Sangakkara, Heath Streak, Chaminda Vaas.

Game 3 Shane Warne (capt), Michael Bevan, Andy Bichel, Matthew Elliott, Andy Flower, Ian Harvey, Graeme Hick, Sanath Jayasuriya, Justin Langer, Muttiah Muralitharan, Jonty Rhodes, Kumar Sangakkara, Heath Streak, Chaminda Vaas

the teams look awesome, warnie finally captaining, warnie bowling with murali, michael bevan playing for some1 other than tassie, JONTE RHODES!!! the only 2 world class zimbabwean players(not hick though)... i would love to see the games..

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
Hotdog said:
oh yeah does anyone know anything about the FICA world XI tour, i came across the team lists:

FICA World XIs Game 1 Shane Warne (capt), Andy Flower, Ian Harvey, Graeme Hick, Sanath Jayasuriya, Lance Klusener, Nick Knight, Muttiah Muralitharan, Jonty Rhodes, Kumar Sangakkara, Heath Streak, Chaminda Vaas.

Game 2 Shane Warne (capt), Andy Bichel, Matthew Elliott, Andy Flower, Ian Harvey, Graeme Hick, Sanath Jayasuriya, Lance Klusener, Nick Knight, Muttiah Muralitharan, Jonty Rhodes, Kumar Sangakkara, Heath Streak, Chaminda Vaas.

Game 3 Shane Warne (capt), Michael Bevan, Andy Bichel, Matthew Elliott, Andy Flower, Ian Harvey, Graeme Hick, Sanath Jayasuriya, Justin Langer, Muttiah Muralitharan, Jonty Rhodes, Kumar Sangakkara, Heath Streak, Chaminda Vaas

the teams look awesome, warnie finally captaining, warnie bowling with murali, michael bevan playing for some1 other than tassie, JONTE RHODES!!! the only 2 world class zimbabwean players(not hick though)... i would love to see the games..

They should rename some of the teams 'Dad's army!'

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
is that really the world XI..where r the indian players?the pakis?

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
i think it's cuz they'll be playing in a series together.

dave_119

Banned
HSC
Pace Setter said:
Any reason as to why they would play against New Zealand? Odd choice.
your a fucking moron, i say it now, and ill say it 2mrw....... did u hear about sri lanka pulling out of thei tour 2 NZ because of the tsunami?? or do u live in a hole??

therefore the ICC have put together a world XI to play 3 one dayers against NZ so they dont go without game practice.. i thought that would be obvious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)